What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Watching myself post...

...post

...post

...post.

Brian and Voneil...you both get squeezes for caring earlier. Thanks.

You ready? You look ready.
I am sitting here looking for a game to play.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by Eyes
welcome, sorry to say i don't remember you, but i'm sure you're a cool person
Haha, I don't remember you either, so it's all cool.

Originally Posted by Jabot
Haha, I don't remember you either, so it's all cool.
actually, i used to post here as Michael Myers
but i changed my name around last November i think
Attached Images

The People's Republic of Clogher
Trying to get motivated enough to do my grocery shopping.

I'm a Slo-Mo-Mo-Fo...

I am having a nervous breakdance
I'm recovering from last night's celebrating of Midsummer Eve....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Listening to Camel.

question for mofo... is it possible to get drunk from not-alcoholic beverages?

yes, Dr. Pepper has been known to get many people drunk.

Anyways i am listening to sad music.....mainly the ones recommened in my saddest songs thread...which i encourage everyone to participate in.

Originally Posted by Eyes
question for mofo... is it possible to get drunk from not-alcoholic beverages?
I heard you could drink tons and tons of water and eventually you'll feel drunk. Supposedly it happens because it flushes the electrolights out of your system. Right when you feel drunk is also supposed to be right before you die or go to the hospital. I haven't tried it but if you do, post a reply or leave a note for the person who finds you to post a reply.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
I heard you could drink tons and tons of water and eventually you'll feel drunk. Supposedly it happens because it flushes the electrolights out of your system. Right when you feel drunk is also supposed to be right before you die or go to the hospital. I haven't tried it but if you do, post a reply or leave a note for the person who finds you to post a reply.
Thats BS, lmao unless ur drinking some type of wierd water then any water you drink has electrolytes in it. You can't just wash them out. So now water doesn't get you drunk. But there have been reported cases of Dr. Pepper causing people to have an altered level of consciousness....not drunk from alchohol but some sort of chemecial reaction..im still researching the matter.

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Thats BS, lmao unless ur drinking some type of wierd water then any water you drink has electrolytes in it. You can't just wash them out. So now water doesn't get you drunk. But there have been reported cases of Dr. Pepper causing people to have an altered level of consciousness....not drunk from alchohol but some sort of chemecial reaction..im still researching the matter.
Now I'm gonna' try it. I'll be in the shower, drinking.

Watching an Agatha Christie movie on Satellite TV.

Playing on MoFo instead of catching up on a mountain of paper work...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by susan
i think it's all in your mind

going into the shower now...
probably is, it's likely that i'm just tired, lol

Wondering where all my friends have gone........and why I wasn't cast as Batman for some strange reason