Online Comics

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Does anyone read online comic strips? I just discovered Achewood and now I'm hooked. It's quickly becoming one of my favorites of all time, if not my absolute favorite. Check it out for yourself.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I read Penny Arcade like my life depended on it.

Next up, The Perry Bible Fellowship. Funny, funny stuff.

Boy on a Stick and Slither is my third favorite.

That's it for me.

My absolute favorite is the Perry Bible Fellowship. Close runner-up is Dinosaur Comics.

Good boy/terrible girl
Buttlord GT at Atomictoy.org.
Andy Helms created a brilliant 81 page epic that makes fun of all that "Dragon Ball z" crap.
Be sure to check out StinkyKick too. He also has multiple other unfinished comics but they are deff worth checking out.

And this is my BOOMstick!
http://ctrlaltdel-online.com/

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Strummer521
I just checked this out. Man, is it sick. Im not not sure yet if I mean that in a good or a bad way.
Hey! Leave the Perry Bible Fellowship alone! It is Genius.

In the Beginning...
I like to read Get Fuzzy every once in a while, but it's not just an online comic strip anymore. They've published some collections, as any bookstore-bouncing-comic-fan would know.

(Come to think of it, I'm not entirely sure if it ever was just an online comic strip.)

Used to enjoy Gas comix but the newer one panel gag cartoons just can't compare and it doesn't seem to be updated anymore. At least they still have the "cowpokes" stories up but I miss the one that came after it (can't remember the name, it was about a fat guy driving around in a giant pyramid with wheels, looking for a way to become immortal.) Kick Butt was also pretty good (in a less imaginative Gary Panter kinda way) but I don't know where that's gone either. I'm not really too up-to-speed on the webcomix scene, in general.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
[quote=blibblobblib]Hey! Leave the Perry Bible Fellowship alone! It is Genius.[quote]

Hey, take it easy, I'm not attacking the comic. In fact I find it very clever. I just haven't made up my mind on wether I like it or not.

EDIT: Actually I think that comic you just posted made up my mind. I like it.

The End Has Come
A Perfect World