Best Sex Scene

Tools    

Killing Me Softly (heather Graham)
U-Turn (J.Lo)
Bound (Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon)
Monsters Ball (Halle Berry)
Wild Things (Denise Richards)
Life As A Gigolo (Brande Roderick)

This is random, but I saw someone's sig that said "You cannot kill what you didn't create"

Huh? This is totally senseless, and completely false. Maybe there is some hidden meaning or something, but that statement is just directly out to lunch. I just stepped on an ant, it seems to be dead, and I have no recollection of creating any ants in my lifetime. And the 666 thing... I think it's funny when people try to act all evil, meanwhile it's some junior high student who has to do homework every night and go to sleep at like 9:30. Then they get up and eat pop tarts and go sit in school, acting all evil, drawing upside-down crosses in their textbooks. I knew a kid like that waaaaaaay back in junior high in the 80s, he was always doing stuff like that, and not learning anything. He thought he looked all cool in all the black and with all the crosses on his notebook. I think he delivers pizza now.
first of all "you can not kill what you did not create" is from the song "Duality" by Slipknot. and u can say 666 without the whole evil thing, i say 666 but i spell it 6(SIC)6 like in Slipknots "Heretic Athem" so why dont u stop gettin on people?

I See You When You're Sleeping
slipknotz10thmask ? Nice name by the way

If you turn 666 upside down you get 999.

That's the phone number for the police over here.

If you turn a policeman upside down you can find out if they're male or fremale.

Just a tip for ya.

Originally Posted by slipknotz10thmask
I hated that movie so much that I FF'd the sex scenes

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by slipknotz10thmask
U-Turn (J.Lo)
Bound (Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon)
Monsters Ball (Halle Berry)
Wild Things (Denise Richards)
Life As A Gigolo (Brande Roderick)

first of all "you can not kill what you did not create" is from the song "Duality" by Slipknot. and u can say 666 without the whole evil thing, i say 666 but i spell it 6(SIC)6 like in Slipknots "Heretic Athem" so why dont u stop gettin on people?
Ah, so it's from a song, so that means it must make sense. Oh wait, it's still a ridiculous statement, that makes no sense whatsoever. As for 666, you may be able to say 666, without evil connotation, but this kid clearly meant it as evil, what with the little devil smiley and stuff. But, alas, my whole point was that people like that are poseur punks trying to act cool, which is a fact, just ask anyone over the age of 20 who's life doesn't revolve around some metal band.

Hmmm, stop getting on people, isn't that what you are doing to me?

Don't tell me what to do.

And btw, (sic) is an editorial mark, used in the publishing industry to mark erroneous source text. To be more prescise, it is used when text might be percieved as incorrect (in Slipknot's case, politically incorrect) but should be used and taken at face value anyway, or when the meaning is clear. In this instance, it's a clever trick used by slipknot to use 666 in the song title, while simultaneously poking fun political correctness. Did you pick up on that? Slipknot is a pretty tight band, and I like their stuff quite a bit. Certainly not worth parading around making myself a billboard for them though. But, I see they already have a legion of people to do that for them already.

Anyway, dude. That post was clearly meant as sarcastic comedy, as are a lot of my posts. At least the Pimp got it....

Oh come on, I love the sex scene from Top Gun!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
IMO it's " Bound ". The sexual chemistry and slow build up add a real sexual tension, and their longingness becomes almost unbearable until the inevitable sex scene.
It reminds me a little of " Bodyheat " with William Hurt and Kathleen Turner, where its so obvious that there will be an ineviteable outcome, you just can't deny raw passion.
" Bound " gets it for me cause Gina Gershon is soooooooooooooo damn hot!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Pink_Panther
Oh come on, I love the sex scene from Top Gun!
I just had a good laugh. Not from your answer, but because of the fact that I knew I was clicking on the "Best Sex Scene" thread, and the first post was yours - and all I saw was Schindler's List in big, bold letters. (The realization that it was just your signature set in quickly, but not fast enough. For a second or two, I almost believed...)

Originally Posted by Sleezy
I just had a good laugh. Not from your answer, but because of the fact that I knew I was clicking on the "Best Sex Scene" thread, and the first post was yours - and all I saw was Schindler's List in big, bold letters. (The realization that it was just your signature set in quickly, but not fast enough. For a second or two, I almost believed...)

Ah... so I'm not the only one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome to the human race...
Favourites include

- Gary and Lisa in Team America (that fine line between stupid and clever)
- Marla and Tyler in Fight Club (CGI? :P)
- Cammi the waitress and her husband in Sideways (worth watching the movie for that)

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
I gotta give it to that scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High in that little changing room by the pool.
The one that lasted about 4 seconds

hey nikki
can u send 1 of those scenes plz
tq

Originally Posted by arvind
hey nikki
can u send 1 of those scenes plz
tq
I'm not sure who you're talking to, but if it's "Nikki," she doesn't really post here anymore, and even if she did, we're discussing the scenes; it doesn't mean we have them. I think you've misunderstood the purpose of the thread (and the forums here in general).

Wheely cool bike girl
Postman Always Rings Twice. Nicholson and Lange made my eyes steam up!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by coolbreeze
Nicholson and Lange made my eyes steam up!
"eyes"?

Wheely cool bike girl
I don't wear glasses so it must have been my eyes that were emitting the steam.

Wheely cool bike girl
Couldn't have been my ears, could it have been?

Wheely cool bike girl
Maybe I was taking a hot bath at the time? I can't remember, that scene was so intense.