Movie set in Ancient Egypt?

Tools    

I only saw like one of the last scenes of this movie. I feel like the movie was made in the classic era, 50s or 60s, maybe even 40s or earlier. It was in color. Set in ancient Egypt. In the scene I remember, a group of people are in a room inside a new Pyramid, or some similar ancient Egyptian construction like a tomb, There is one woman, who I think is an aristocrat, maybe a princess or queen. Then there is a group of guards, with a captain or some other official. They start showing how the doors are sealed, which somehow involves a block dropping and a lot of sand being shot out. They keep shutting exits this way. Then the woman gets a bit nervous, and realizes that they should leave before all the exits get sealed. Then she realizes that the official and the guards are not going to let her leave, they are shutting her in the building. I am pretty sure she makes one of those classic Hollywood screams. When I saw it it seemed to me the official and the guards would end up sealed in as well, but maybe I misunderstood.

I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but that has to be it. Joan Collins was in the movie, I think maybe she was the woman at the end?

Yeah, I recall that one with the self-sealing pyramid and the sinful lovers entombed in it. That pyramid was, indeed, sealed but by far more labor intensive means, not nearly as clever as the movie version. It's hard to know whether any illicit lovers were inside that since it was plundered millennia ago.