Godzilla 2????????

Tools    

Does anyone remember the first one which came out in 1998 with Mathew Broderick. I was just wondering if there would ever be a sequel. I enjoyed it a lot but most people didn't. I just remember the ending where they show an egg in Madison Square Garden which hatched and wasn't destroyed. Let me know any details.

Thursday Is Best
i was OBSESSED with godzilla, and i dont think they are planning on it, i wpuld love for the mto make a sequal on it tho

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
After the first on i heard rumours that they were gonna follow the older versions and have godzilla Vs... etc but i guess they canned that.

I think another one would be enjoyable but i am not sure what eles they could do with it without including new beasts.

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"

I hated the 1998 one and I pray they don't make another.

There are no plans to make a second one at all. But there is something coming out of Japan you may like. Here's a link to the trailer, teaser actually.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
There are no plans to make a second one at all. But there is something coming out of Japan you may like. Here's a link to the trailer, teaser actually.
Isn't really "new" is it? Anyway, it looks good... I'm a big fan of the original Godzilla films. Thanks, Slay.

even if they did make a second one, i would see it because i thought the first one was really entertaining!

Originally Posted by Garrett
Isn't really "new" is it? Anyway, it looks good... I'm a big fan of the original Godzilla films. Thanks, Slay.
Oh, I never said it was new, but it is Godzilla. And since this is a revamping of the original...you're welcome.

After the 1998 movie 'Godzilla', a cartoon TV series was aired, which pretty much picked up from where it left off in the movie. I am a enthusiast of Godzilla, but I seriously hope that they don't make a sequel to Godzilla. That cab chase scene in the movie really ruined it for me... damn... But I hope after the 2005 King Kong movie (pretty sure it’s 2005) they make a "modern Godzilla vs. the modern King Kong" movie. With all the bells and whistles. Just pure monster on monster action, mono-a-mono. Basically... no human involvement what so ever.

And this is my BOOMstick!
If they made a sequel I'd gladly see it.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I used to be a BIG Godzilla fan back in the day... still kind of am. Best film in his series? No question about it, Destroy All Monsters baby!

i liked the 98' Godzilla when it first came out but thats because i was 8 years old but i recently watched it and saw why it is so bad

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by Garrett
I hated the 1998 one and I pray they don't make another.
'I completly agree. but I do have to say none of the godzilla movies were n e thing special they were just fun to watch as two grown japanise men in monster suits beat the crap out of one another in a scale mock up of Tokyo. Bu tonce again the 1998 one was the worst thing I have seen in the past few years in fact I dont even concider it a real movie, it was more of a Joke to tell u the truth!

Thursday Is Best
Originally Posted by Conformist
'I completly agree. but I do have to say none of the godzilla movies were n e thing special they were just fun to watch as two grown japanise men in monster suits beat the crap out of one another in a scale mock up of Tokyo. Bu tonce again the 1998 one was the worst thing I have seen in the past few years in fact I dont even concider it a real movie, it was more of a Joke to tell u the truth!
wow it seriosly wasnt thatt bad...

Randomly visiting for now
Yeah the 1998 version wasn't so great and doesn't deserve a sequel right now, maybe if they waited for ages and then made a new Godzilla that would be ok. The thing I liked most in the 1998 version was how Godzilla was really fast and agile in the water. The "french guy" kind of annoyed me though.