Buffalo Bills 5/1
Kansas City Chiefs 15/2
Detroit Lions 9/1
Green Bay Packers 25/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 25/1
Houston Texans 25/1

Odds correct as of January 16

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-super-b...103602762.html

Surprised to see any team at 25/1 at this point. The Packers, Texans, and Bucs are strong teams. Texans just scored 45 on the Cleveland Browns Bucs mostly have the same team they won the Super Bowl with other than Brady, and Baker Mayfield isnt worthless. Hell the Ravens won the first time with Trent Dilfer, and he was worthless. The Packers have pulled some upsets this season too. I dont think this seasons done shaking our sense of reality.

Well, knock me over with a feather. Jerrah Jones decides to keep Mike McCarthy around for another season (and many to come). If you're a Giants/Eagles/Commanders fan this is reason to celebrate. Jones is every Cowboys hater's secret weapon.

Texans
Chiefs
Lions
49ers

I'm feeling these, although those ravens + Niners lines feel just a little too high.

Billy going for a second interview in Atlanta this weekend.

Reading the tea leaves…Does Vrabel take the Washington job or take a year off? Learn a lesson from Payton. No way he goes to Carolina, unfortunately.

BTW, would like to know when the Europe games were decided on. Before or after you throw a drink on the people agreeing to be fleeced?

Shoutout to the best team in the NFL making the AFC Championship game

Despite what just happened Packers fans have to be feeling pretty good about the future. Losing Rodgers had to have felt like a death knell. But for the third time running it looks like they might have their QB situation taken care of.

Go Bills.

Despite what just happened Packers fans have to be feeling pretty good about the future. Losing Rodgers had to have felt like a death knell. But for the third time running it looks like they might have their QB situation taken care of.

I was glad that the Packers didn't get routed. If they get a new DC and hammer home to Carlson what exactly his job entails, I like the future. Carlson is a rookie so I gave him a lot of leeway this year but damn it gets tiring watching special teams sink the season.

Losing Rodgers didn't feel that bad to most Packer fans. A lot were glad to see him go. At least that was the read I was getting. There was some uneasiness about what Love was going to be but Rodgers act was getting tiresome. The situation wasn't at all similar to when Rodgers replaced Favre where Rodgers had to win people over. There was a ton of support for Love right out of the gate.

And yeah, Go Bills!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Hell of a season for the Packers. As a homer fan, I legit had them pegged to go 6-11 and they went 9-8 and made the playoffs, beating a quite dominant Dallas team and even though they lost to San Francisco, they gave them the biggest run for their money that they could get. I've said it before but if they have a few plays swing their way they win that game.

But mostly, I'm excited about how much of a team feel this team has. It's not about the stats with this team, it's about winning and having fun. The five wide receivers we have will be exciting to see progress. Love will be very good and once the defense becomes a danger every game it could get quite exciting to watch.

Losing Rodgers didn't feel that bad to most Packer fans. A lot were glad to see him go. At least that was the read I was getting. There was some uneasiness about what Love was going to be but Rodgers act was getting tiresome. The situation wasn't at all similar to when Rodgers replaced Favre where Rodgers had to win people over. There was a ton of support for Love right out of the gate.

And yeah, Go Bills!
I'm glad to hear that his former fans consider the guy to be as toxic as others do. He needs to just STFU and concentrate on earning his fat paycheck. I'm just not sure if he's capable of that level of self-appraisal and humility.

Hell yeah, the Lions did it.

This was the one I really wanted, out of the four games this week, so I'm pretty happy regardless of what happens tonight. I don't hate the Chiefs as much as most people here so I'll just enjoy the game and hope it's well played, but yeah, still gotta root for Buffalo. And still holding out hope for that dream DET-BUF Super Bowl, even though both figure to be underdogs next week.

Meanwhile, pretty impressive season from Tampa Bay. Baker Mayfield. I think it's pretty obvious there's a lot of talent on that roster, and it's cool to see someone like Mayfield step up and make them right back into a contender.

Another round of congratulations to Dan Campbell and the Detroit Lions.