Rate the last Book you read

Tools    

In the Lives of Puppets by T.J. Klune 85/100

Lovely little book

A system of cells interlinked
'Anathem' by Neal Stephenson. Excellent sci-fi book. 4/5.
Huge fan of Stephenson and this book in particular. An easy
for me.

Meanwhile: I have been slacking on reading, what with being busy on multiple fronts in my life, but am diving back in this week.

I read a couple of the Narnia books back in October, and those were both at least
. The Magician's Nephew and The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Currently reading these:

Occasionally pecking away at the Solzhenitsyn, but it's almost too much to take, so I am rarely in the mood for it. I will finish it, though.

Also wanted to get back into Wolfe, as I really enjoyed Look Homeward, Angel.

Dead Mountain by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child. 75/100

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm rereading The Lord of the Rings, after having reread The Hobbit last month. I'm taking my good ol' time, because I can, and it's been fun rediscovering this book I haven't read for probably twenty years!

I have a whole bunch of the other LOTR books Tolkien wrote over the years, and I hope to delve into those after I finish LOTR.

My other current read (nonfiction) is Pilgrim Theology by Michael Horton. So far, it's fantastic: easy, clear reading that I can stop and start in snippets if it's a busy day.

I'm rereading The Lord of the Rings, after having reread The Hobbit last month. I'm taking my good ol' time, because I can, and it's been fun rediscovering this book I haven't read for probably twenty years!

I have a whole bunch of the other LOTR books Tolkien wrote over the years, and I hope to delve into those after I finish LOTR.

My other current read (nonfiction) is Pilgrim Theology by Michael Horton. So far, it's fantastic: easy, clear reading that I can stop and start in snippets if it's a busy day.

I’ve never read any Tolkein or seen anything of his on-screen. He lived in my hometown for a very long time.

'Frank Sinatra in a Blender' by Matthew McBride. It's a great neo-pulp fiction novel for those of you who appreciate the genre.

The Golem of Brooklyn: A Novel by Adam Mansbach

90/100

The Snowman by Jo Nesbo. Great detective story.

Not joking...

5/5

How to obtain results with Microsoft Office 97.

I have just finished reading The Road. I really enjoyed the writing style of Cormac McCarthy and I hope to read some more of his work. I have also yet to see the film adaptation.

4/5

I have just finished reading The Road. I really enjoyed the writing style of Cormac McCarthy and I hope to read some more of his work. I have also yet to see the film adaptation.

4/5
Very good book. I read it twice. Movie not as good, but good enough IMO.

going through my collection
The Bat by Jo Nesbo -- pretty good!! From what i hear the Harry Hole books get better.

This will be my last activity here, i've decided to read full time, i have thousands of books i want to get to, and life is short. Wishing all here to have many many joy inducing times with their favorite medium whether it's films, shows or books or whatever.