"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
That's not The Killer ('89) is it?

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Nice. I haven't even seen it but it's one of 2 Wong films I haven't watched. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't 2046 as that's more futuristic and is more of a sequel to In the Mood for Love. May watch it tonight.

Well that was easy.
I'm surprised I got it myself, considering I've only seen it once and it was like 5 or 6 years ago

However you want to do it. One. Three. Whatever.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Nice. I haven't even seen it but it's one of 2 Wong films I haven't watched. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't 2046 as that's more futuristic and is more of a sequel to In the Mood for Love. May watch it tonight.
Interested in hearing your thoughts since I haven't seen it yet. I discovered it via another screenshot game called Framed, FWIW.

Interested in hearing your thoughts since I haven't seen it yet. I discovered it via another screenshot game called Framed, FWIW.
Because I've twice watched them really close together, I sometimes mix up As Tears Go By and Days of Being Wild. As Tears Go By is the one I like slightly less of the two.

Here's a review I wrote back in May.