Celebrities you have met?

Tools    

Going with crumbsroom post above, I didn't technically meet the following famous people but I was really close to them as they were introduced in a crowd. It was at a Beach Boys benefit concert in Dallas in the early 80s and we were in a lower seat not far from the stage. Mike Love introduced Jean and Liz Sagal (Katy Sagal's younger twin sisters) who looked great as they stood up and waved. They were currently starring in the TV show Double Trouble. Then Love introduced Geena Davis! I knew her then only from being in Tootsie, but then she was in a new TV show called Sara which I had seen maybe once, and Geena looked fantastic as she stood and waved. Then Mike Love introduced Big Enos and Little Enos from Smokey and the Bandit, none other than Paul Williams and Pat McCormick. Mike Love had a little back-and-forth with Williams when he mentioned that Williams had won an Oscar for Best Song from A Star Is Born and said, "And that just makes me sick righ there, buddy!" and Paul Williams jokingly acted like he was tearing off his jacket to fight Love, and Love said, "I'll see you after the show, pal!" So that was all amusing and the Beach Boys were great, so I saw at least one future Oscar-winning actress (Davis) and one Oscar-winning songwriter (Williams) fairly close-up, plus the beautiful Sagal twins. Not a bad time.

Padma Lakshmi as she was walking through a Mayan ruin with her young kid (this was many years ago). She was pleasant enough when I said hi.

Just remembered another one. As a design engineer, our company won the contract to design and release the first Tesla interior. Worked with Pam & Sam on these projects. Rather proud of that.

Oh, and had a Q & A session with Elon Musk, which was...interesting.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Just remembered another one. As a design engineer, our company won the contract to design and release the first Tesla interior. Worked with Pam & Sam on these projects. Rather proud of that. Oh, and had a Q & A session with Elon Musk, which was...interesting.
Very cool! Are you still working as a design engineer for car interiors? Do you work on other elements of car design?

Henry Winkler is a wonderful person. I met him at a convention after-party, and he made sure to go around the room talking to everybody. He signed autographs for anybody who asked, and he made sure that he took the time to meet and talk with everyone who wanted to meet him. He's one of the nicest people that I've ever met.
I am so pleased to hear what a nice person Winkler is, I have always suspected as much.