Collateral

Tools    

Whatdya think? I managed to get myself into a screening over at Universal. Pretty good movie, but I'm always up for those suspense/thrillers. I enjoyed the acting, the scenes, and the music. It was different seeing Tom Cruise as a villian rather than the usual good guy. Lol. Don't want to give anything away ... but I really enjoyed the music they employed. I recognized Miles Davis, The Roots, Paul Oakenfold, the sound was totally different from what I'd expected! Anyway, the complete list is below if you're a soundtrack fan like me

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
I saw the interview of Tom Cruise with Regis and Kelly Live and also the interview with Jada Pinkett Smith. I want to see this movie, but I think The Last Samurai is probably better!

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Sounds good.... I saw Jada's interview on Leno last night. I'm not a HUGE fan of her. but this movie looks good.

Tim, u ever seen Tom Cruise play a baddie, i haven't

i saw it yesterday, but uhh what happens at the end? Oh nevermind, I might spoil it for whoever hasn't seen it. nevermind. IT WAS GOOD watch it

BKB
This is one of the Best movies ever made and truly showcases Tom Cruise's acting abilities because at the time, no one thought he could play a Terrorist as well as he did here.. Thumbs up!!

This is one of the Best movies ever made and truly showcases Tom Cruise's acting abilities because at the time, no one thought he could play a Terrorist as well as he did here.. Thumbs up!!
I love this movie.

BKB
I love this movie.
It had really good dialogue between the 2 as well.. Very down to earth chat between a simple cab driver & a Terrorist and it was awesome.. "Hey Homie, is that my briefcase.":