I can connect any two movies via in-universe crossovers!

Tools    

Give me two movies and I’ll try my best to connect them via in-universe connections (characters from a movie appearing in another, reoccurring brands and props).

Give me two movies and I’ll try my best to connect them via in-universe connections (characters from a movie appearing in another, reoccurring brands and props).
I have no clue what this means.

Couldn’t find any crossovers in Seven.

Babe does take place in the city of Metropolis, which might be the same one as Fritz Lang’s futuristic city and Superman’s stomping grounds.

Got another?

Couldn’t find any crossovers in Seven.

Babe does take place in the city of Metropolis, which might be the same one as Fritz Lang’s futuristic city and Superman’s stomping grounds.

Got another?
I meant Babe’s sequel Pig in the City.

I have no clue what this means.
Some movies can be connected via props from one movie appearing in another.

This also applies to characters, events, and many other things. Easter eggs and references can work, but only if they establish a same-universe link.

The Bourne Identity and Plan 9 From Outer Space?
Since Plan 9 is in Public Domain, someone could make a film that has Bourne fight Eros & Tanna.

Got another?

So, is this like another "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon"?

Apollo 13 (1995) and Footloose (1984)
Clint Howard reprised his role as Sy Liebergot from Apollo 13 in Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Larry from Night at the Museum once worked at the Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil movies.

An Umbrella Health Center, possibly connected to the Umbrella Corporation, appears in Saw VI.

In Saw II, we see a framed picture of Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver.

Betsy Palantine from Taxi Driver’s name is seen on a list of sexual partners in Sex and Death 101 with Selina Kyle from Batman Returns.

Since Batman is in the DC Multiverse, that includes Lucifer.

In Lucifer’s show on FOX, we see Heisler Beer from Footloose.

Got another?

Clint Howard reprised his role as Sy Liebergot from Apollo 13 in Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Larry from Night at the Museum once worked at the Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil movies.

An Umbrella Health Center, possibly connected to the Umbrella Corporation, appears in Saw VI.

In Saw II, we see a framed picture of Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver.

Betsy Palantine from Taxi Driver’s name is seen on a list of sexual partners in Sex and Death 101 with Selina Kyle from Batman Returns.

Since Batman is in the DC Multiverse, that includes Lucifer.

In Lucifer’s show on FOX, we see Heisler Beer from Footloose.

Got another?
Very nice.

I can't help having this remind me of the concepts of crossovers or shared universes in literature and film. (And I hate to keep doing this, but I started a thread about that idea a long time ago.)
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=43277

Very nice.

I can't help having this remind me of the concepts of crossovers or shared universes in literature and film. (And I hate to keep doing this, but I started a thread about that idea a long time ago.)
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=43277
Got another challenge?

Gone With The Wind and any Star Wars movie!
A parish in Louisiana named after the Twelve Oaks plantation from Gone With The Wind appears in Quantum Leap.

Sam Beckett once leaped into a character from Murphy Brown.

Murphy Brown is in The Earth Day Special with Doc from Back to the Future.

Flux Capacitors are mentioned in Star Trek: Deep Space 9.

R2-D2 appears in the 2009 Star Trek film.

Got another?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
'Sleep Furiously' (2008)

and

'Haxan' (1922)
Sleep Furiously has "sleep" in its name.

Haxan talks about witchcraft.

Witches were sometimes put to trial and then burned at the stake. So, put to "eternal sleep".

The Inquisition was quite furious, too.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.