Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Ha, you’re much savvier than me with tech, I had no idea it could do that.
No tech involved. This is on the dvd site not the streaming site. When I clicked on the movie, in addition to other info about the movies it tells me when I last rented the dvd.

No tech involved. This is on the dvd site not the streaming site. When I clicked on the movie, in addition to other info about the movies it tells me when I last rented the dvd.
Fair enough - that’s a weight off my shoulders, then.

Alright, then, duly shamed, here I go.

Actually, I can see why I could never get through it. Not really my cup of tea, feels long and actionless. But now I know.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'm expecting a call from someone I doubt shows up, but I must remain flawless, and if I say something, I follow through, but after today, I'm turning my phone off until 2023. The only pleasures I get from life these years is seeing a great (or even good) movie for the first time, or finishing a biography/interview/diary book, but I rarely do it. And I don't want to force myself, because that could destroy the experience, but in a few minutes, I'll try to watch "The Quiet Man".. I remember renting this from the library on the 4th of July weekend about ten years ago, but the DVD skipped a few times, and I didn't think much of it, but Mort Sahl talks about it all the time, so I'll try and watch it straight through, although, I remember being annoyed with the silly characters, the exaggerated Irish-ness, too much energy from the characters, which is probably my only criticism of older movies (the acting is similarly disappointing in the same way).

At last.

Something like 4.5/5. It was a bit disappointing as I had super-high expectations, but at the same time, there’s nothing in particular I have an issue with. The ending is subversive, I suppose, but overall, nothing special.