The MoFo Top 100 of the 2000s Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Trouble with a capital "T"
That looks like something I should watch...I'd go into it with low expectations and if it has a few funny moments then it's not a wash....ha...wash.

Let the night air cool you off
bad wrestling does storytelling. the good sh*t is vaudeville af.
I was being silly. Good pro wrestling is a grumpy old Japanese dude and a skinny Japanese kid wearing MMA gloves punching each other in the head for four minutes.

I was being silly. Good pro wrestling is a grumpy old Japanese dude and a skinny Japanese kid wearing MMA gloves punching each other in the head for four minutes.

disagree. the good stuff is when a woman wrestles a giant panda

It will be criminal if Payne's The Descendants misses on the 2010s countdown
I just re-watched this today and it the best of a very good Payne resume. To me, him and the Coens ruled the ‘90s and beyond.

disagree. the good stuff is when a woman wrestles a giant panda
While we pretty clearly have different taste in wrestling, I think the middle part of our Venn Diagram might be filled with this:

and I do have time for small doses of Maki Itoh.

Trivia

Sideways

Did you know that...
  • Paul Giamatti has said that he faked every bit of wine knowledge he shares?
  • the film had an impact in the wine industry, increasing tourism to the Santa Ynez Valley region? Also, there was increase and decrease in the respective sales of pinot noir and merlot, which can be attributed to several quotes from Paul Giamatti's character ("if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am NOT drinking any ****ing Merlot!")
  • George Clooney fought for the role of Jack, but Alexander Payne thought he was too big a star? However, he cast him in The Descendants later.
  • Rex Pickett, author of the novel, launched his own pinot noir named Sideways?

I soooo want a bottle of that wine for display

of all the TJPW wrestlers to be a fan of. we really do have different taste.
Lol... the only joshi I've really ever watched was classic AJW. I have watched various clips of Maki Itoh, hence the small doses. I have a feeling TJPW would not... be for me. To the point where I really have no idea what your post even means

Lol... the only joshi I've really ever watched was classic AJW. I have watched various clips of Maki Itoh, hence the small doses. I have a feeling TJPW would not... be for me. To the point where I really have no idea what your post even means
tbh neither of them are really for me lol.

Looks like Thief didn't want me to be first to decipher the hint. Going to bed here soon lol.

The world doesn't revolve around you, DC.

Hint, hint...

WARNING: spoilers below

You know his name
You can't beat his hand
Bitter enemies
Traveling the land

Obsessed, determined
You can hit him in the balls
And he'll throw them again
Catch them as they falls