Wrote a movie. Certified Fresh! Bloody Hell!

Tools    

What if a John Wick type action hero walked into a horror film?*

“Bloody Hell” is actually the name of that film. It’s certified fresh on RT, and have gotten some good to great reviews on some very reputable outlets such as The Hollywood Reporter, The Los Angeles Times, Screen Rant, The Houston Press, Nerdist, Film Threat, Bloody Disgusting and more..

The problem is, as we’re a low budget movie,**we didn’t have much left for marketing.*

So, if you guys could give it a watch (it’s streaming on iTunes, Prime, DirecTV, Redbox and more), please do! If you don’t like it, my sincerest apologies (we tried), but if you do, please rate and review it, as it helps the film get more exposure!

Anyway, below are the green and red bad trailers. Thanks everyone!

Green:

Red:*

While I generally have an allergy to movies that people are likely to call 'cool' or 'hip', this actually looks pretty promising by the trailer. You managed to sneak past my defenses. Nice work.

While I generally have an allergy to movies that people are likely to call 'cool' or 'hip', this actually looks pretty promising by the trailer. You managed to sneak past my defenses. Nice work.
Ha, love it! Be sure and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Truth be told, the trailer is more inviting than most. Looks like Quentin Tarantino may have some competition! I'm not a fan of slasher/torture stuff, and that's why I quit watching Silence of The Lambs halfway through. But when mixed with humor...easier to swallow.

Truth be told, the trailer is more inviting than most. Looks like Quentin Tarantino may have some competition! I'm not a fan of slasher/torture stuff, and that's why I quit watching Silence of The Lambs halfway through. But when mixed with humor...easier to swallow.
Haha, thanks Dobb! I actually cut the trailer as well, so I appreciate that. And since you’re not a horror fan, I would really classify this as a dark comedic thriller. Wont keep anyone up at night, but hopefully it entertains!

The funny thing is the star looks like a direct amalgam of Edward Norton and Robert Downey Jr.!
I don’t think he’d be mad to hear that!

The funny thing is the star looks like a direct amalgam of Edward Norton and Robert Downey Jr.!
Edbert Nortey Jr.?