For What Are You Thankful?

Tools    

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Is there one song more than others that did the trick?
yeah actually, unfortunately i don't know the name, so i can't find it anymore, haven't heard it in a while

I am thankful for:

-my partner, Jason, who has introduced me to so many new things, who loves me no matter what, who is just an all round awesome person with a good head on his shoulders.

-that my mom is still alive after battling cancer and so many other illnesses.

-my best friend, Lauren, who has stuck with me through my psychosis, when I have lost so many friends over it in the past.

-my friends Jay and Jen, who teach me something new each time I see them. And I enjoy their company because they are sweet, honest and intelligent. Jay ("Haggerty") has an IQ of 160 +, it changes often but has never went below 160. He has a a syndrome called Asperger's syndrome. He has a photographic memory and when he has seizures, he loses a lot of his memory. Jen and Jay are the coolest people I know, even if I have to remind Jay who I am sometimes.

-The friends I met online, including some of the people here. They make my frustration with computers a bit more tolerable.

-my cats, Gemini and Hobbes. They give me laughs when I am down. They love me unconditionally. They are my babies.

-TV and movies. Without TV and movies, my life would feel somewhat empty. My evenings would be slow and I probably wouldn't understand some books I have read.

-music. Same as movies and TV. My life would feel like there is something missing.

-art. My talent for painting, sculpturing, drawing, writing etc. Also for my high school art teacher who encouraged me to keep painting and entered my work into contests and hung my work in her office and throughout the school. If she haden't encouraged me to paint, I probably would have given up and not enjoy it today.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Thanks....

*grumble grumble*

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Thanks....

*grumble grumble*
awwww, don't be like that.
Those I listed have PM'd me and peppered me with questions and film recommendations and rep and such. If I listed people who make me smile here, you'd be on the short list.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
awwww, don't be like that.
Those I listed have PM'd me and peppered me with questions and film recommendations and rep and such. If I listed people who make me smile here, you'd be on the short list.
i was only kidding Delly my sweet....although it did hurt like a spicy sausage through the heart