the nothing thread

Tools    

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
CYMBAL, you butt nuggets! CYMBAL!

history *is* moralizing
einh? symbol?

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Chef Brian
It's a fairly common misconception that you can't make windows out of brick. Most people think that brick is too soggy. I assure you, it is a shoe. Scientists have discovered that nine out of ten shoes are numb. This brings up the disturbing question: Does coffee bleed? If in fact it does, then one must consider the possibility that all life is but a giant cake mold. But instead of delicious gooey cake batter, we are filled with raisins.
Interesting. Very interesting, tell me more. Or is there a place where i can subscribe to your thoughts?

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
oh man, i really feel old, i don't even understand the youngsters' language nowadays, they talk in numbers!
Halo 2, Simcity 4, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, Halflife 2, Doom 3

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
and a hi hat on a souped up tempo
I'm on a roll, it's time to go solo

I think that the worst job in the world would be making minestrone soup.

Arresting your development
Who is souped? I’ll slit his throat…

now your just confusing, please decode those number !!SOMEONE!!!

Ever wonder why new socks taste so fresh? There's a lot more to it than you might think. It all starts with a large block of cheese. Just like everything starts with cheese. Then the chainsaw. You don't really need a chainsaw, but it's more fun that way. Of course, if the Jell-o gets moldy, the whole thing should be set aflame. And that's why you should never make assumptions. Because you make an ass out of you and... mumptions... So long, and thanks for the fish.

Ever wonder why new socks taste so fresh? There's a lot more to it than you might think. It all starts with a large block of cheese. Just like everything starts with cheese. Then the chainsaw. You don't really need a chainsaw, but it's more fun that way. Of course, if the Jell-o gets moldy, the whole thing should be set aflame. And that's why you should never make assumptions. Because you make an ass out of you and... mumptions... So long, and thanks for the fish.
heh heh...Chef?

Yes, Anonymous?

You're a Chef?

Yes, I am. I cook things with my egg noodle roll shoes...

I could have just as easily said, Nicely put…but then I wouldn’t be me, would I?

No, I guess you wouldn't be....

MM Fact #6 i enjoy good Piano music

Ahh, yes and no. These kind of threads are good for the nothing thread, and nothin else, i hope more people add their stuff in.

We have managed to make an incredibly pointless thread even more pointless.

Kudos! Congrats to everyone!

Now where's the backdoor?