What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Gideon
Pretty sure the 4th shot down is from LA Confidential...also caught Chris Evans, Forrest Whitaker, and Christina Ricci...that's all I've got.
Those are all correct.

Twenty different movies, one common performer...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Kim Basinger

The twenty films are, in order, John Foster in The Door in the Floor, Rowan Atkinson in Never Say Never Again, Christina Ricci in Bless the Child, Jeff Sanders in L.A. Confidential, Liam Aiken in I Dreamed of Africa, Forest Whitaker in Prêt-à-Porter, Richard Farnsworth in The Getaway (1994), Paul Reiser in The Marrying Man, Phill Lewis & Mike Starr in Elvis Has Left the Building, Chris Evans in Cellular, Bruce Willis in Blind Date, Robert Duvall in The Natural, Russell Crowe in The Nice Guys, Terence Stamp in The Real McCoy, Dan Aykroyd in My Stepmother is an Alien, Eric Roberts in Final Analysis, Charlton Heston in Mother Lode, Harry Dean Stanton in Fool for Love, Gwen Verdon in Nadine, and Marilu Henner in The Man Who Loved Women (1983).

Kim in The Door in the Floor

Kim in L.A. Confidential

Kim in I Dreamed of Africa

Kim in Ready to Wear

Kim in The Getaway

Kim in The Marrying Man

Kim in The Real McCoy

Kim in My Stepmother is an Alien

No clue on Claire’s.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I recognize the guy in the first picture, but I can't remember his name. (I think he played a villain in one of the Batman movies.)

The second picture is William Devane, but I don't recognize the movie.

The third picture looks like Jonathan Lipnicki and Renee Zellweger, probably from the movie Jerry Maguire.

I think the third picture is from the movie Chicago, (the "Cell Block Tango" scene.)

Is that Toni Collette? Connie Britain, Gandolfini, Jude Law, can’t think of the black lady’s name. Don’t know the movies.