Post Pictures Of Stuff That Interests You

Tools    

The future honey, the future!
Only if I didn't knew the mailman, or actually mailwomen.
I was recently looking into starting a sex doll business. The vast majority of manufacturers are in China and they do dropshipping. The technology is unbelievable.

I've been very curious about this series for a long time. But I'm reluctant to see for myself!

I've been very curious about this series for a long time. But I'm reluctant to see for myself!
I remember it being on but it never attracted me, despite me being an Indy fan. Having been a Doctor Who fan the unusual thing about it was that both Jon Pertwee and Colin Baker appeared in this series; more recently of course John Hurt was in Crystal Skull.

Thanks for all that! Perhaps I will allow the Indy Chronicles an opportunity to show its quality ... eventually. It's quite a different animal than the Indiana Jones film series, that much is clear. Crystal Skull even referenced the series, as I recall, what with Indy's having been kidnapped by Poncho Villa and his cohorts. It was not a cool addition, for me, to have Indy's character totally rewritten to be some great War Hero on which Uncle Sam heavily relied! But here's TV Indy and PV having an adventure I could only skim through, despite its short running time ...

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
MY TRIBEs