Crazy Idea

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
nice tought, Caitlyn.
by the way, you asked me if i understood that Irish sentence at the foot of yr posts, and since i don't... or is that a secret?? ;-) (curiosity didn't kill the frog)

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
nice tought, Caitlyn.
by the way, you asked me if i understood that Irish sentence at the foot of yr posts, and since i don't... or is that a secret?? ;-) (curiosity didn't kill the frog)

No, no secret... It says: Not all who wander are lost…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The idea is very stupid, i wonder if anyone would try to do it to this forum?

Anyways, im always bored and when i ask my mom what to do she says "Read a Book" 5 hours later i read alot of chapters. Mom im bored what do i do? "Homework!" By the time im finished its bedtime.

Anyways the idea is so stupid. Im a memeber of only two other forums then this.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Reading is FUN-damental!
That is too funny for believe!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

May The Forks be With Us
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
You should check out the charities in your area? Habitat for Humanity is always in need of volunteers?
I always help out at charities I even donate money a few times a month, But it doesnt go into the nights so other than the days i have nuthin to do at night other than homework which takes a few minutes and then I get really bored and cant get to sleep so i bring my boredom to the forums.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Originally Posted by Zzat
im always bored and when i ask my mom what to do she says "Read a Book" 5 hours later i read alot of chapters.
What do you do with those 5 hours while you're waiting to read?

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
I always help out at charities I even donate money a few times a month, But it doesnt go into the nights so other than the days i have nuthin to do at night other than homework which takes a few minutes and then I get really bored and cant get to sleep so i bring my boredom to the forums.
Focus on productivity. Just a suggestion, one I need to do myself.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Zzat
The idea is very stupid, i wonder if anyone would try to do it to this forum?
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I've been part of a forum invsion - that's how I wound up here!
It's obnoxious, but it's fun.
We didn't come to "burn this place to the ground", of course - just to remind Yoda he was missed at another forum.