Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Border (2018)

Borderline crazy.
Sounds like my type of film....

Have you seen "Borderland"? Wanna talk about some f***ed up crazy ****... loosely based off actual events

Sounds like my type of film....

Have you seen "Borderland"? Wanna talk about some f***ed up crazy ****... loosely based off actual events
Actually crazy should just be switched with weird or “out there”. Definitely interesting and fascinating though, but I have no idea how to rate it or what to think of it yet.

Actually crazy should just be switched with weird or “out there”. Definitely interesting and fascinating though, but I have no idea how to rate it or what to think of it yet.
Still fits under my taste in cinema.... you know the weird stuff I watch

Still fits under my taste in cinema.... you know the weird stuff I watch
It’s like a romantic mix-up between Troll Hunter and Eraserhead. If that at all makes sense. and if it doesn’t it probably fits even better haha

Fargo (1996)

This isn't really my genre, and I really am not a huge Coen brothers fan, but damn this was enjoyable. I probably found it funnier than I should have, because it really is a dark story.

Taissa reminds me of Vera there .
Taissa was in "The Nun" which gave the story what happened Vera's character, Lorianne, on the botched exorcism.

Taissa was in "The Nun" which gave the story what happened Vera's character, Lorianne, on the botched exorcism.
That was a very good bit of The Conjuring so it's good they've revealed more about that incident.

That was a very good bit of The Conjuring so it's good they've revealed more about that incident.
I know many who do not like the film series... but I actually do.. I wish they would remake "The Amityville Horror" in the Ed and Lorraine style because that would be great to continue the series with more familiar stories.

Take Shelter (2011, Jeff Nichols)

I think the final "twist" (if it could be called such, because of how utterly predictable it was) was totally unnecessary and ruined the ending . Still a very good film, beautifully shot, acted and directed (great performance by Michael Shannon).

I know many who do not like the film series... but I actually do.. I wish they would remake "The Amityville Horror" in the Ed and Lorraine style because that would be great to continue the series with more familiar stories.
I've still only seen The Conjuring and none of the follow-ons .

Take Shelter (2011, Jeff Nichols)

I think the final "twist" (if it could be called such, because of how utterly predictable it was) was totally unnecessary and ruined the ending . Still a very good film, beautifully shot, acted and directed (great performance by Michael Shannon).
That's exactly what I thought. I didn't like the ending at all. My first experience of Michael Shannon and he's now one of my favourite actors.