Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

I just want to thank cat for being not only an excellent host, but an amazing person in general. So nice and funny to boot. I had a great time. You rock my socks.

I LOVE YOU FOR THAT!!!

But seriously, so glad you had fun. It really did feel relaxed and now I don't think I'll ever feel like I can't approach you. I hope anyone unsure about your being quiet sometimes reads this because you have a lot of warmth, and you chat more than people would think, just as long as there's something to talk about!

I still may hit you up about MoFoSoap. It might make sense to have only two writers who relieve each other and the actors go wild. Something to think about.

Now go have a FANTASTIC Taylor Swift free DAY!

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
It's my fav broadcast. I don't switch even during an announcements.
Good job
I'm looking forward to the next one guest (I'm his huge admirer)!

He snuck in there, eh.
Snuck?

Weird spelling of bulldozed.

I'm still thinking this is all a ruse to make me watch a musical. He'll be DEVASTATED to know @Mattiasflltgrt busted that cherry with Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

Daylight saving time kicked into effect here, so unsure if it's now or in an hour for @rauldc14....

Edit: it's definitely time and raul's not about right now. Postponing tonight's episode. Have a good night everyone.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Daylight saving time kicked into effect here, so unsure if it's now or in an hour for @rauldc14....

Edit: it's definitely time and raul's not about right now. Postponing tonight's episode. Have a good night everyone.
I've been sicker than a dog the past couple of days. Literally forgot about this because of all that nonsense. Sorry I didn't contact you.