Things that annoy you...

Tools    

It’s illegal here to park & block someone’s driveway. What if you need to drive someone ASAP to the ER, e.g.? Towable offense.

http://www.doyourpark.com/what-to-do...arks-driveway/

I think it's illegal to block someone in their drive, but not out of it. If not, it's the other way around. Parking is so bad around here that we now have people who live in other roads parking in our road and on the grass. In cities and big towns I'm sure that happens all the time, but I remember when you could park outside your own house and everyone did and there's no space as it is. Yep, I'm that guy now.

BTW, if you see people flying flags over here (which used to be never but is certainly a lot more common) they'll almost certainly be the flag of St. George rather than the Union flag. Also, it's more likely to be hanging out of or from a window than a flagpole of any kind. Unless it's on a vehicle.

The only person I can think of who uses a flagpole anywhere near me is probably a Vexillologist becasue s/he flies flags of different nations pretty much every day.

As for things which annoy me (and staying with cars and parking) people who own too many cars and do not have the space for them piss me off, but my real ire is saved for the fact that cars are just too big now. Nothing in this country is or has been designed for cars this size and it's causing more and more problems, accidents and anger. Plus, the really big ones look silly on our roads.

It’s different in the UK though. Brits don’t fly the Union Jack everywhere like Americans fly our flag.
Don't often see the Union Jack it's true – the English (St George's Cross) flag is flown or displayed a lot during the Football World Cup, especially on vehicles .

It’s illegal here to park & block someone’s driveway. What if you need to drive someone ASAP to the ER, e.g.? Towable offense.
Like honeykid said, they can block your driveway without any police or council action if the drive way is empty, but they can't if it blocks you in on your drive. So if you come home one day and find a car blocking your drive, you have to wait for them to move...

There is plenty of space to park on my street, it's just most people are lazy and can't be bothered to park further away and walk back up to the houses...

Like honeykid said, they can block your driveway without any police or council action if the drive way is empty, but they can't if it blocks you in on your drive. So if you come home one day and find a car blocking your drive, you have to wait for them to move...

There is plenty of space to park on my street, it's just most people are lazy and can't be bothered to park further away and walk back up to the houses...
Not where I live!

Arrogant double standard a$$holes who need to get a grip on today's society and the way of life...

People who like to start arguments over controversial things and still can't spell controversial correctly.

People who go out looking for an argument then get butthurt when they get slammed by the other person..

Extreme excitement for a few seconds but then it's snatched away...

A van pulled up outside my neighbours house that deals with putting up house for sale signs, man actually got out of the van until he realised he was at the wrong house... Thought I had got rid of my horrible neighbours for a few lovely seconds. Sigh...

Arrogant double standard a$$holes who need to get a grip on today's society and the way of life...

People who like to start arguments over controversial things and still can't spell controversial correctly.

People who go out looking for an argument then get butthurt when they get slammed by the other person..
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=47367

One thing that annoys me is the foreign flag (Union Jack) on out national emblem. Due respects to the Brits on this forum.
England was Australia's mother country and you're part of the common wealth. What emblem do you want instead?

It annoys me that Wales isn't represented on the Union Jack (due to it being a principality). If Scotland had broken away I think we should have had green replacing the blue.

my real ire is saved for the fact that cars are just too big now. Nothing in this country is or has been designed for cars this size and it's causing more and more problems, accidents and anger. Plus, the really big ones look silly on our roads.
QEII says poop to you & will continue to travel in her Daimlers.

One thing that annoys me is the foreign flag (Union Jack) on out national emblem. Due respects to the Brits on this forum.
Oof, again with this. We got the message many times now.

England was Australia's mother country and you're part of the common wealth. What emblem do you want instead?
A can of Frosty Fosters lager.

It annoys me that Wales isn't represented on the Union Jack (due to it being a principality).
Not quite correct. Wales is represented with England under the cross of St. George.

Not quite correct. Wales is represented with England under the cross of St. George.
Officially yeah, but where's the dragon ?

Just bought a small bag of Brach's Autumn Mix.

And not a single pumpkin to be found. Not cool.
Pumpkin is one of the very few common-ish foods i don't think i've actually eaten. I don't even remember ever trying anything pumpkin flavoured, weird.

It's probably gross since you like it anyway.

Pumpkin is one of the very few common-ish foods i don't think i've actually eaten. I don't even remember ever trying anything pumpkin flavoured, weird.

It's probably gross since you like it anyway.
Brach's Autumn mix is just candy corn, but it's supposed to have pumpkin shaped candies in it along with the regular candy corn and "Indian" corn. It had none.

And actual pumpkin is ****ing delicious. Not so much on its own, but in baked goods - cake, muffins, bread, pie, etc. Mmmm....