Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

When I was younger I could usually make it through any movie, even if totally boring I still wanted to see the end, but Garbage Pail Kids (1987) was so insulting and inane I had to turn it off.

Wow. Over-rated much? This is what can happen when a British man writes & directs a movie set in America and, more specifically, the South. The script was atrocious.

Sam Rockwell playing his usual over-the-top rôle. Not even going to speculate as to why McDormand took on her rôle. Worst actor was Abbie Cornish who couldn’t make up her mind as to whether she was American or Australian (which she is).

Didn’t even wait to find out who dunnit & don’t care.

I really like James McEvoy, but this movie was a hot mess.

When I was younger I could usually make it through any movie, even if totally boring I still wanted to see the end, but Garbage Pail Kids (1987) was so insulting and inane I had to turn it off.

I could never understand why one of the "kids" is an alligator.

Now I know why I never watched this movie before. It doesn’t have subtitles & I won’t watch a movie without them. Annoying.

Why do I keep watching bad Robert DeNiro movies? And if there is one person in a movie I cannot stand it’s Leslie Mann.

Terribly earnest, but excruciatingly boring.

One of the worst horror movies ever!!!!

It was a big piece of sh*t with terrible acting...

The Godfather. It takes forever for something interesting to happen.

It took me about 4 separate sittings to watch The Conjuring because it's so dull.

I don't know if this counts but I am yet to watch Kill Bill vol.2 because I'm worried that it will be as obnoxious as the first one.

Why do I keep watching bad Robert DeNiro movies? And if there is one person in a movie I cannot stand it’s Leslie Mann.

Terribly earnest, but excruciatingly boring.
I did watch all of The Comedian but I can definitely understand someone not being able to get through it and Leslie Mann is definitely an acquired taste.

[Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri]

Wow. Over-rated much? This is what can happen when a British man writes & directs a movie set in America and, more specifically, the South. The script was atrocious.

Sam Rockwell playing his usual over-the-top rôle. Not even going to speculate as to why McDormand took on her rôle. Worst actor was Abbie Cornish who couldn’t make up her mind as to whether she was American or Australian (which she is).

Didn’t even wait to find out who dunnit & don’t care.
I agree with you about "Billboards". McDormand probably believed that, not having won an Oscar since Fargo in '97, that it was high time she deserved another... Can't tell whether her choice was obvious or just shameless.

~Doc

Let's make it 3 mofos who were sorely disappointed by 3 billboards. You don't have to worry about not
finishing the movie ( not that you would) @Stirchley I finished it and it didn't make a bit of difference.

Di je Karlo?
I tried to watch Infinity War. Watched it for an hour and just put it down. It felt like a giant trailer.

I'll probably give it a second chance some day, but not some day soon.