The Movie Forums Top 130 Albums Countdown

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
for someone that also understood the greatness of akina-sama?
I will love a girl who loves what I love.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

for someone that also understood the greatness of akina-sama?
I will love a girl who loves what I love.
but im already in love with this dude :3

but im already in love with this dude :3
I'll bribe you with an invite to a private torrent site that has many obscure J-pop recordings.

can i do leech? If not it's over..
[sending pm]
No! You have to seed, too, you greedy woman, you!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

So KKB is a DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince cover band?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
66. Moving Pictures
Rush

(86 Points, 2 Lists)

Can we start a Neil Peart convo now?

Kero Kero Bonito has to be listened as a whole album. Somehow listened this way it's better than any song separately. Still, it's not good music and @Swan overrates the hel out of it!!!

Henry Rollins character on Sons of Anarchy is nuts. He's a rapist nazi and still the show tries to make you sympathise with him during his death scene. The dude who got him to do the rape is probably the most i've hated a character on a tv show.

Kero Kero Bonito has to be listened as a whole album. Somehow listened this way it's better than any song separately. Still, it's not good music and @Swan overrates the hel out of it!!!
I disagree, I love their music a lot, and don't feel I overrate them.

Master of My Domain
Yeah I didn't like that at all.
Not surprised, but thanks for giving it a try.
Still, it's not good music and @Swan overrates the hel out of it!!!
Minio is a pleb confirmed. You aren't truly hipster unless you know how to appreciate KKB!

Henry Rollins character on Sons of Anarchy is nuts. He's a rapist nazi and still the show tries to make you sympathise with him during his death scene. The dude who got him to do the rape is probably the most i've hated a character on a tv show.
great guy, but apparently can't act. remember him on heat

I disagree, I love their music a lot, and don't feel I overrate them.
That's because you met them live and could hang out with those guys (but not the girl, hmm hmm).

Minio is a pleb confirmed. You aren't truly hipster unless you know how to appreciate KKB!