World Cup Soccer 2018

Tools    

Plenty of spirit in both matches so far today, absolutely delighted for Mexico - given themselves a great chance of progressing to the knockout stage.

Brazil match has the worst refering job I have ever watched. The swis goal was ilegal and there was a penalty for Brazil that wasn't pointed out. Truly awful, it looks like Putin is really consciously trying to screw with Brazil.

Mexico should have won by about 4. Crazy game.

I'm expecting both Belgium and England to win comfortably tomorrow but you never know with this tournament.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Truly awful, it looks like Putin is really consciously trying to screw with Brazil.
So was Terry Gilliam by making a film Brazil that has nothing to do with the country.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Germany has fallen. If Germany finishes 2nd in the group. There would be Brazil vs Germany in the Round of 16. One big team knocked out so early, is not good.

Today's scores to avoid....
Sweden 2 - 1 South Korea
Belgium 3 - 0 Panama
Tunisia 0 - 2 England
(this has been a public service announcement on behalf of reducing the possible outcome of each game by one)

Lol I really want SK win this one then
Sweden 0 - 1 S. Korea

laughable if belgium and england cant toying their opponents today

Let's take a moment and laugh at german.. and brazil too.
Kek!
Mean and rude! Show some respect for these teams!

Let's take a moment and laugh at german.. and brazil too.
Kek!
Mean and rude! Show some respect for these teams!
no they wont get any cookies this time for been complacent 😎

I'm rooting for Mexico to go all the way and win it!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

no they wont get any cookies this time for been complacent 😎
Will I get a cookie, though?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
In before England's inevitable 0-0 draw.