The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Just minding his own business!

How do you know its not his missus!?

Yup, that's the Wiki we all ran to a couple of days ago. Always fun to run into something random, animal or otherwise, and suddenly have a fun reason to crash course on the subject.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
well. it all started as a goof....

Yoda's: The Last Turtle

Yup, that's the Wiki we all ran to a couple of days ago. Always fun to run into something random, animal or otherwise, and suddenly have a fun reason to crash course on the subject.
Interesting critter, I thought. Adaptable, strong, tough. It’s mating season too.

two turtles making whooppee...it's like it didnt even happen
Or like ...it's STILL happening! I mean it's only been an hour. Cuz turtles, man. They slow.

...and grunty.

At least from all the videos I've seen. Wait. What? Hey! Is that a meteor coming at us?! *hides*

Or like ...it's STILL happening! I mean it's only been an hour. Cuz turtles, man. They slow.

...and grunty.

At least from all the videos I've seen. Wait. What? Hey! Is that a meteor coming at us?! *hides*
hahaha...turlte sex ...no games..just straight up banging.

I guess he's doing okay, because he's still hanging around near the office:

As soon as I saw that pic this came to mind. You know it's going to end like this, Yods. Get your skis ready.

Kid shouts, "Hey, Mike, he finally got off!"

HAHAHA
I think I love you for posting both turtle pron AND a reference to my fav Cusack movie!! I highly recommend watching the turtles agsin while the Better Off Dead audio plays. It totally syncs!!

Oh oh oh! AND for the green screen idea lol

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The little one wants to join in with mum and dad.

I've seen this turtle hanky panky a few times in my travels. They have no shame. In all seriousness that volume doesn't do it justice

We played for the championship in one of our spring softball leagues today, and, well, this happened:

I'd be darn proud if I had a video of someone bathing me in gatorade. Congratulations!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What's gatorade? Aligator tears?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Off into my local woods I go again.

A bit Camp Crystal Lakey in places...

Stopping half way for a beer and one of these things. I've been disinterested in food lately but this caught my eye. And then my belly.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Photos taken exclusively for MoFos!

Sporting my cinemaphile T-shirt:

And my face for all of you curious cookies:

After refreshments, continued my walk, past the stone, to the swamp.

Met these fine fellows. One posed a bit. (Oh hai @Swan)

Cute swamp, though. Pretty good smelling for one, too.