Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

Is the car a Ford?

Trouble with a capital "T"
The actor's name is Ed O'Neill, (not Ed Harris). He played Al Bundy on the TV show "Married with Children".
Like Fonzie says, "I knew that."...I use to watch Married With Children all the time, I don't know why I typed Harris.

Is the car a Ford?
It's an AMC.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Two pictures for a one word title:

HINTS:

1st Hint: This is a ONE (1) WORD TITLE.

1st Picture: "Looney Tunes".

2nd Picture: What kind of car is it?
Is the car a Ford?
No. It's not a Ford.

Correct. It's an AMC, but AMC is the brand name. What model of car is it? (An AMC what?)

Nope. It's not Cars (2006).

Here's another hint for the 1st picture. He's in this Looney Tunes cartoon:

Trouble with a capital "T"
Correct.

I thought that was going to be so easy that someone would get it in minutes, but I guess I was wrong.
Gremlins was the first thing I thought of, but as you had two pictures I thought the movie was something else. You can post another one, I'm leaving for pizza and a movie in a few minutes.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Gremlins was the first thing I thought of, but as you had two pictures I thought the movie was something else. You can post another one, I'm leaving for pizza and a movie in a few minutes.

I had two pictures because there was one gremlin in each picture, and the movie title is "Gremlns", (plural).

There's already another one posted by mattiasflgrtll6 above:

I'm going to take a shot at this one. If it's based on keywords, instead of the title of the movie, could it be My Fair Lady?

The pictures look like:
1) Rain
2) (Flag of) Spain
3) Plain (purple)
Wait, what?!?! @gbgoodies