Music! What makes your blood boil?

Tools    

You can't handle the truth!
Here's a song I really like.... calms me down, perfect time to listen to it again.

Does it matter. I made a mistake using the word "trolls"... I wasn't aware I was using it, YES, it was wrong of me, I said sorry, but that does NOT give you the right to bully me "to expose your hypocrisy".... I already said I hate bullies to death.... I made a mistake, I will not call you people trolls anymore.... but I will call you a bully if you carry out your threat. I think I'd be justified if I did. Right?
Pointing out continued hostility and negative behaviours in a calm and civil way without any personal attacks like i've been doing is not bullying.

Well, I am working on building a time machine at home, and I have gotten it to actually work, but the problem is it only goes in one direction: forward... and it goes a regular speed... so it's kind of hard to tell when it's working!
Well, if you stand in a room, against a wall, and walk to the other side, then congrats, you're a time traveler... it took time to walk from one wall to the other.

Pointing out continued hostility and negative behaviours in a calm and civil way without any personal attacks like i've been doing is not bullying.
You're not going to drop it are you.

OK, at least I know where I stand now. Go talk to yourself.

The Welsh have incredible voices... do you agree? Two examples.....

The Battle Hymn Of The Republic has always made me emotional... some people reckoned I should have been born an American, but its more than that, the tune... and the lyrics can STIR you up, get your blood boiling... make you patriotic, no matter which nation you live in, more, it can fire up your emotions to go out and kick some commie butt.... or, in other words, it can make you appreciate the freedoms we all have, no matte where we live, and if you don;t live in a land that is free, these songs can inspire you to make it free......

This song is a story, as told by Orson Welles...a story, with music, can be just as inspiring as any song....

But then, anyone old enough to remember Gomer Pyle? real name, Jim Nabors? He was an accomplished singer as well as an actor, its just a pity he was always cast in comedies (or so it looks...)

And as a side note, the one and only John Wayne gets into the story telling business as well...

And this is how he explains "Taps".....

Sorry, getting nostalgic for all the real old stuff!

posting the last four videos made me... think... about all those soldiers that have fallen in all the modern wars we have had.... so....

Lest We Forget!

OMG, can you get anymore Hollywood than that... the cold war is over, so when Frank Sinatra mentions America and Democracy.... wow, so its the only nation on the planet with democracy????

I'm not getting at you, Super-dude, but the propaganda machine of the cold war era. That film clip is nasty...

And in its own way, its entertaining ... disturbingly entertaining.

Now this.... I used to have this on a P.A. system in my car, it was part of the CB radio... the sound (in the video) was on a chip, so if I pushed a button, this would be played over the CB call channel.... and then, with the P.A. on, coming from under the cars hood... (we call it a bonnet)

Funny thing, I liked it back then, not so much now.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Welcome to the human race...
Why? The comments in this thread are multiple kinds of tragic.

Why? The comments in this thread are multiple kinds of tragic.
- I learnt @Dani8 likes Throat Singing (love ya, doll)
- I learnt @MovieGal would like to post sick stuff here publicly, although not sure what kind, exactly, gotta ask her privately (love ya, doll, too, don't be jealous)
- I didn't learn anything about @Ms. M, but I'm afraid she may be sad that I don't love her, so here it is: I love you, doll
- I learnt @Yoda is the chillest site admin ever
- I learnt some more things that I already forgot, oh well...

The thing about being an American, a troll, and a bully, learning that half the music genres is noise, and double standards are okay as long as it suits your agenda I will solemnly leave unelaborated on.

- I learnt @Dani8 likes Throat Singing (love ya, doll)
- I learnt @MovieGal would like to post sick stuff here publicly, although not sure what kind, exactly, gotta ask her privately (love ya, doll, too, don't be jealous)
- I didn't learn anything about @Ms. M, but I'm afraid she may be sad that I don't love her, so here it is: I love you, doll
- I learnt @Yoda is the chillest site admin ever
- I learnt some more things that I already forgot, oh well...

The thing about being an American, a troll, and a bully, learning that half the music genres is noise, and double standards are okay as long as it suits your agenda I will solemnly leave unelaborated on.
Love ya too Babe but its "learned"

(When da f*ck did they change grammar! We were never allowed to use learnt in school. Perhaps because its a German origin word)

Love ya too Babe but its "learned"
I learnt (TEEHEE) that both forms are acceptable. Apparently, learned is more prevalent in American English, whereas learnt appears in British English more often. You see, I studied British English at school, and you can still see its effects to this day. Like adding an extra "u" in words like behaviour, or armour. Learnt is not the only one: I'd rather use burnt than burned as well.

I learnt (TEEHEE) that both forms are acceptable. Apparently, learned is more prevalent in American English, whereas learnt appears in British English more often. You see, I studied British English at school, and you can still see its effects to this day. Like adding an extra "u" in words like behaviour, or armour. Learnt is not the only one: I'd rather use burnt than burned as well.
Burnt is more correct...I have no problems with it used...but Spelt annoys da f*ck out of me because Spelt is a form of wheat!

And Mr Minio, babe, you are my favourite!