Survivor 9: A Journey through the World

Tools    

You know, I think I was wrong to say that @CosmicRunaway
was Blanche. I think it's actually @cat_sidhe.

Plus the way Cosmic has been scolding me today, I feel like she's
Dorothy.
Moi??? *puts down biography*

Plus the way Cosmic has been scolding me today, I feel like she's Dorothy.
If I were to be any of the Golden Girls, I would 100% be Dorothy. I was going to say as much when you cast me as Blanche, but you already had Suspect pegged as her.

That's actually how I discovered you had deleted those Survivor stories. I was going to mention how you always write me as this overtly sexual and flirtatious character, which I find highly amusing because that's not like me at all. I went to look up what my character's name in the most recent one was (I was thinking Cassandra, but I'm not sure if that was right), and noticed that it was all gone.

flaming red devil woman hair and green snake eyes
I forgot how much I loved that line.

Did that non-costumed picture I posted here inspire you to describe me that way, or was it a coincidence?

WORST PLAYERS

Dannii
spookiemoviemania
[MENTION=97100[/mention]

But I still commend you because it's
not MoFo Survivor unless someone quits.
I didn't play!

MOST DANGEROUS
PLAYER

cat_sidhe
@cat_sidhe

For getting to Final 2
and coming close to WINNING
even though she didn't do a whole lot.

I don't know what to say!

It's true. I skirted by on my face, a bit of graphic work,

Oh, and uh...

WORST PLAYERS

Dannii
spookiemoviemania
@Dannii
@spookiemoviemania

I didn't play!
You joined and that basically counts

WORST PLAYERS

Dannii
spookiemoviemania
@Dannii
@spookiemoviemania

I didn't play!
You joined and that basically counts
I quit before the game, it doesn't count. My name should not be mentioned anymore if it's just to ridicule me.

There's always somebody who watches from the sidelines and causes trouble. Usually it's me.
I think the biggest disturbance from a spectator was definitely what happened at the end of Survivor 8. After I posted, I was really worried that mentioning my personal opinion in the thread instead of over PM or something might cause things to escalate, but I'm glad it didn't. I honestly wasn't intending to cause drama, I was just genuinely a bit shocked.

For a few minutes, I did know exactly how Tongo felt though haha.

Maybe there could be another game kinda like this one before we do the big "7thson cash game." One more chance for people to practice their skills at Survivor before they try for the cash prize.
@cat_sidhe is ready, she said @Jeff Costello would like to play.
@rauldc14 or @CosmicRunaway - interested in running another game?
@TONGO - interested in hosting again? We missed you in Survivor 9. Come back to us. Even Raul wants you.
I'm in

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Looking back, I give me a lot of credit for seeing this game through. Everybody thought the game was a done deal, but there was little pressure on this, I made it a lot of fun and it saw everyone all the way through.