Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

The only one I could think of was Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but even with that I returned to it and enjoyed it.
For some reason I just looked at your top 10 movies, and I couldn't finish, Whiplash. Not trying to be funny or anything, in fact I believe I posted about Whiplash before on this thread.

For some reason I just looked at your top 10 movies, and I couldn't finish, Whiplash. Not trying to be funny or anything, in fact I believe I posted about Whiplash before on this thread.
Too bad, I adored it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I felt the movie perfectly portrayed the chaotic feeling of the book.
I agree to an extent but I just couldnt get into it. I had a much wilder time with the novel which made me feel like bats were flying out of my ears. The movie just irritated me (although that might have been Johnny Depp)

I agree to an extent but I just couldnt get into it. I had a much wilder time with the novel which made me feel like bats were flying out of my ears. The movie just irritated me (although that might have been Johnny Depp)
I thought he was hilarious in the film

Too bad, I adored it.
I know, it's highly rated, and almost everybody loved it. I just thought it was funny that on a thread about movies we didn't finish, I found one. I bet if I looked at others top 10, I could find more.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I thought he was hilarious in the film
I really dont know why I didnt. Cant pinpoint it. Might also be because the person who gave me the book years before told me his reaction to the film before I saw it. Set me up for disappointment before I even walked in.

Boyhood (2014). Excruciatingly boring ... I believe this is the only film I actually fell asleep to.

Room 237. So bad I turned it off around the 10 minute mark.
The theories were really dumb but i liked some things, like the layout of the hotel part. Could understand someone hating it though, i don't love it myself or anything.

I dont think I've ever not finished a movie but sometimes I wish I hadn't
Legally Blonde
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Kate and Leopold
Awwwwwwwww, I liked Kate and Leopold

Well, for either thread, I submit Dude Where's My Car?, which I couldn't finish because it was a blatant attempt to shrink the minds of the American public.
Dude Where's My Car? is a serious guilty pleasure of mine...I don't know why, but that movie cracks me up and has tremendous re-watch appeal.

Ugh. A hot mess.

I have really tried, but never been able to watch even half of this movie.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Starsky & Hutch (remake)
I was around 6th grade when the tv show came out and I was a HUGE fan - even had a windbreaker jacket like Starsky wore and when that "mutant child of talented parents"* : Ben Stiller made this I was d@mn near at the end of my tether of putting up with his films.
I got as far as Hutch being introduced in the Captain's Office and when I saw the mix up of even the basic characteristics of each character being reversed, I stood up, told the screen: "F@CK YOU, BEN STILLER!" and let the rest of the people in the room that it was official, I was done with ever seeing any movie by this t1t turd and why. I walked out of the living room to another part of the house so I wouldn't disturb their viewing by my enraged disgust.

and obviously, that rage is still paramount.

*Thank you Family Guy for this eloquent quote that I continue to use regarding Stiller.

Why do the French make so many talky movies about philosophy? This movie was such a yawn.

No clue what this movie was about.

Highly acclaimed, but could not finish it.
What do you mean you don't know what it's about, how far did you watch into it? It's pretty straightforward honestly.

I have finished Slumdog but yeah it's awful.

What do you mean you don't know what it's about, how far did you watch into it? It's pretty straightforward honestly.
About 15 minutes or so. I rarely watch horror. Could not make heads or tails of it & felt disinclined to try.

About 15 minutes or so. I rarely watch horror. Could not make heads or tails of it & felt disinclined to try.
Fair enough. Think you find out what it's about properly around 5 minutes after that. Obviously it's not for everyone though as it's a slow, black and white, pretty heavy at times horror film. I liked it.

Fair enough. Think you find out what it's about properly around 5 minutes after that. Obviously it's not for everyone though as it's a slow, black and white, pretty heavy at times horror film. I liked it.
It must have gotten a good review from The New York Times or it wouldn't be in my Netflix Q, but occasionally they steer me in the wrong direction.