The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That moment when I realized this is not a typo, but a pun.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

My music workstation is basically finished!

Here it is, two different angles.

http://vid304.photobucket.com/albums...pshtyjits0.mp4

I have yet to put up my Bitches Brew poster (pictured below), but it'll go over my monitor and speakers for constant inspiration. I want to get a Bon Iver poster to go over the opposite wall, for more inspiration.

Wow, what kind of board is that, a Moog?

I'm digging thru pics - in creep mode

Taken yesterday

I've had an idea! ☺. As i'm dying to post pics of my hometown yet unable to how about MoFos google Albert Dock, Liverpool, this is the view i see from my apartment window, also there's a bronze statue of The Beatles, Pier Head, Liverpool, Beatle will like that one☺. And there's the Radio City Tower, Liverpool, right in the heart of town

I've had an idea! ☺. As i'm dying to post pics of my hometown yet unable to how about MoFos google Albert Dock, Liverpool, this is the view i see from my apartment window, also there's a bronze statue of The Beatles, Pier Head, Liverpool, Beatle will like that one☺. And there's the Radio City Tower, Liverpool, right in the heart of town
Here you go:

Albert Dock:

Beatles Statue, Pier Head:

Radio City Tower:

Actually @Dannii could you try something? Copy and paste this into the reply box - [ig]http://i.imgur.com/rs98bBq.jpg[/img] then in the "[ig] part of it add an "m" in the middle so it's [img] then post it. If it comes up then you can post pics from your comp.

Why are you having such a hard time posting images?

Here you go:

Albert Dock:

Radio City Tower:

You're a star Camo thank you!! 😃. This is my hometown, Liverpool!

Actually @Dannii could you try something? Copy and paste this into the reply box - [ig]http://i.imgur.com/rs98bBq.jpg[/img] then in the "[ig] part of it add an "m" in the middle so it's [img] then post it. If it comes up then you can post pics from your comp.
I've tried this Camo, it didn't work. I haven't a clue why i can't post pics but i'm doing something wrong.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Where have you attempted to post photos? I haven't seen a post where you've attempted, if you show us how you are attempting we may be able to help.

I've tried this Camo, it didn't work. I haven't a clue why i can't post pics but i'm doing something wrong.
Could you link to the post where you tried this?
I've given up now to be honest, i've tried so many times it drives me crazy!

I've given up now to be honest, i've tried so many times it drives me crazy!
Okay, but if you did try what i said i think it would work and if not we'd be able to tell you what the problem is. Up to you though.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
This is part of a series of portraits used in the last opera I did:
Was this... space opera? Haha, get it? No? Oh, well...

@Dani8
@Ms. M

O, great females of MoFo, I summon thee! Show us, the unworthy, your faces.
I second that. I'd also like to see GBG. I think she's Taurus.

Thanks, Dannii.

Here you go:

AHA! Thanks Camo, you're the great genius as always.

I didn't even know that existed. I'm out of time.

I'm frustrated I can't do myself. My dad, who runs this comp and knows about them a lot more than I do, is on the coastline over spring and summer along with my mom. Wehan they return in a month or so, I'll probably do it if it's possible. I just don't have almost any photos this last 30 years. But I can describe myself. OK, this is gonna sound arrogant, but I'm 6'6''. Terrifyingly skinny though. As a ghost. Like 130-140 pounds. I have long fingers, especially on my feet. I'm also afraid I'm somewhat of a hunchback of Notredame. I have this gigantic head. Had,I don't know the English word those grey thingd under eyes due to lack of sleep since i can remember. Been loosing my hair since last millenium. What's left is mostly grey. To end on a brighter note, besides Paul Dirac, I do look a bit like John Lennon, have tiny lips, and my mouth is twisted down, like his. I also look a bit like Alec Guinnes, as arrogant all that may seem.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Are you an opera singer (maybe director)? That's pretty cool.