What is/are your movie OCD(s)?

Tools    

@y - that's a lot of stuff!
I don't like crowded cinemas so will go during the week on an early showing. What is it tho with people who come and sit on your row in an empty cinema, that's very creepy.
Can't stand people eating popcorn anywhere near me, it's such an annoying rustling sound, and there's so much popcorn in a box that it goes on for hours. Ill change seats if someone sits by me

You can't win an argument just by being right!
@y - that's a lot of stuff!
I don't like crowded cinemas so will go during the week on an early showing. What is it tho with people who come and sit on your row in an empty cinema, that's very creepy.
Or right infront of you. Urgh. I went to see a movie once when a family sat right infront of us. We were the only people in the cinema. I turned to my husband and whispered Let's move. The mother turned around and yelled at us that we don't own the cinema. WTH?

Or right infront of you. Urgh. I went to see a movie once when a family sat right infront of us. We were the only people in the cinema. I turned to my husband and whispered Let's move. The mother turned around and yelled at us that we don't own the cinema. WTH?
I posted the story on one of Gideon's thread not too long ago, but it was at the movie Castaway - the theater was almost empty and my friend and I had snuck in a big container of alcoholic cocktail to share (gin & tonic, rum & coke - something like that).

Then this huge guy sat right next to me on my left and I was trapped between him and my fairly obese friend. We didn't know what to do. We were trying to whisper to each other about it, but the stranger was so close. It seemed too rude and brazen to get up to move. So we sat there, me between these two huge guys, passing our drink back and forth (we didn't have nerve to offer any to the stranger). Then, I'm trying not to let the strange man on my left see me crying when "Wilson" floats away!!! "WILSON!!!"

But what a bizarre experience - the guy had an entire theater of seats to choose from, but sits right next to me.

I would have moved. That's really creepy.

Only if arm hairs become entangled.

=O
Probably what the stranger wanted. A cap sandwich. Too much for an empty cinema.

I would have moved. That's really creepy.
Thinking back, we were in one of the rows against the wall and he sat closer to the outside, so I think one of the reasons we didn't move is we would have had to ask him to stand up and back out so we could get out (since my buddy was too large to pass someone, especially another plus-sized man...) or literally climb over him. It was definitely creepy.

I've had it happened when the theater is packed - then you can understand a single person taking one of the few remaining seats, but not when there's only about 10 people in the whole place!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I always have to watch a movie that's on one of the Movie Forums lists.
Me too.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
At home, as I am watching a film, since I work nights and the people I live with are asleep, I watch a film and think, "Too loud!" and then, after a few seconds, turn it up again because I can't hear. Rinse, repeat. I also usually watch with subtitles because of this.

That's a psychiatric disorder. I don't have it.
all of us have a little OCD

Unregistered User
Good thread. I probably have loads but don't realise it. I always watch a film the whole way through. The thought of leaving a film that has already started to a later date unsettles me enormously (unless its Shoah or something considerably lengthy). This isn't really a movie one and its very common but volume always has to be an even number. There are more than will come to me.

I will ask you to marry me if you are a woman.
nothing like that .. i'm a man however it's fun to see someone else struggling with the similar problems. it feels better im not the only only one with the same fears.

I used to watch the credits all the way through and also study the backs of tv guides so I can answer most tech info such as running time, mpaa rating, content, actors etc from years of being a loser. My best years are 1972-1987.

I used to watch the credits all the way through and also study the backs of tv guides so I can answer most tech info such as running time, mpaa rating, content, actors etc from years of being a loser. My best years are 1972-1987.
amazing! my best years are 1983 - 89 - meaning going to cinema systematically