A0Z's cd reviews

Tools    

coke kills drink pepsi
Review

Yellow card a once underground punk band has been uncovered. There latest c.d. titled Ocean Avenue has been on of there greates c.d's they have released and has proved to be worth my time. Yellow card's hard mellow guitar solos and sweet sounding violin parts are amazing.
The top three tracks on the c.d. is Breathing, Ocean avenue, and Only one. The c.d. its self is a combination of punk and a new type of punk. I prefer to call it slow punk.
When you pop the c.d. in and listened to the first track it totally amazes you.
although the c.d. was an overall success it kept me wanting more, so Ill give it a

**** out of five
Reminds me of- Greenday

coke kills drink pepsi
Well spider-man2 has recently come out into theaters ,and I"ve seen it twice! After seeing it the first time I went home after and turned on the tv and to my amazement the music video " vindicated" By dashboard confessional, after it was over I saw that the song was on the spider-man2 soundtrack. Some say that Chris Carraba the writer of the song was rushed in makeing it but it was "preordained". I knew I just had to buy the cd for the movie. So I popped it in I was sadly not impressed. The cd was realy not all that good. Normaly when they make a soundtrack to anything the songs have to do with what the cd is based on about and this cd has bits and pieces of songs that dont have anything to do with the movie. It also didnt have all of the songs in the movie this cd was a highly bad waste of money for a highly money worth movie.The cd has total of 15 tracks. Although it was better then the last years spider-man soundtrack, I still think they could have polished it up more a little bit. This year the artist are alot more alternative bands such as Hoobastank, Jet, and the lostprohets, but they exclude alot of the softer band's and missed the sound of punk and Wheres Aero smith! . They also have spider-man and dock-ock's theme songs through out the movie. My obig beef with it is that it seemed very rushed and very poorly put together.

Rating:

It was better than the last years soundtrack

But not as good as the punishers sound track