My Sexiest Female Movie Characters List

Tools    

Constance, The Three Musketeers

Raquel Welch won a Golden Globe for her performance as the sexy lady in waiting to Queen Anne of Austria (Geraldine Chaplin) who catches the eye of the dashing D'artagnan
(Michael York).
Raquel Welch in her prime was one of the hottest women to ever do a movie. The movie i most remember her hotness and raw sexual look from was 100 Rifles with all people James Brown and Burt Reynolds.

Jane Smith, Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)

For me, Angelina Jolie's career has been kind of hit and miss, but she was smoking hot in this movie and it wasn't long after they completed this movie, that she had Brad Pitt's balls in a mason jar.
My favorite look for her as an actress is Tomb Raider loved those shorts and a Tank Top.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't think she could act either but I seem to recall she had a good voice and pleasant accent.

Satine, Moulin Rouge

Nicole Kidman steamed up movie screens and earned an Oscar nomination in the process playing a courtesan torn between the man she loves and the man who can give her everything she's ever dreamed of.

This might just do nobody any good.
I really do wish I could see the David Fincher directed version of Chicago (guy loves All that Jazz) with Catherine and Charlize Theron.

That said... working musical numbers under Fincher would be a nightmare.

Raquel Welch in her prime was one of the hottest women to ever do a movie. The movie i most remember her hotness and raw sexual look from was 100 Rifles with all people James Brown and Burt Reynolds.
And have you seen her lately? Raquel is one of those rarest of Hollywood animals...an actress who just gets better looking the older she gets.

Norma Cassidy, Victor/Victoria

Lesley Ann Warren's creation of a character who was roll on the floor funny as well as steam up the windows sexy was such a scene stealer that she earned an Oscart nomination for Best Supporting Actress.

I'll second that! How she ever made it into movies is beyond me.
Hmmmm. Beauty, sex appeal. That's more than enough to launch anyon's career - male or female.

Trouble with a capital "T"

Satine, Moulin Rouge

Nicole Kidman steamed up movie screens and earned an Oscar nomination in the process playing a courtesan torn between the man she loves and the man who can give her everything she's ever dreamed of.
I hated the movie's modern soundtrack, but love your choice, Nicole looked fabulous! Great gif too

Satine, Moulin Rouge

I had a big crush on Nicole During this time and her Married Too Tom Cruise years. She still looks good but didnt care for some her plastic surgery current work.

i love nicole kidman in oddly enough batman forever, she was so hot in that film, with very hot outfits and dresses and the way she speaks in the film

i love nicole kidman in oddly enough batman forever, she was so hot in that film, with very hot outfits and dresses and the way she speaks in the film
Yeah, she looked great in that. Amazing figure.

Anita, West Side Story

Another sexy movie character that won the actress an Oscar...Rita Moreno brought major sexy to the role of Maria's BFF in the 1961 film version of the 1955 Broadway musical.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow I had no idea she was 16. She sure doesnt have the physique of a 16 year old.