Name the Actor/Actress Quiz

Tools    

Corman was mainly of B horror movie genre. Wild stab Vincent Price appeared in several of his films from memory.. based on E A Poe novels? Am I on the money.

Yep. Figured Vincent would be right up your alley, Spookie!

No mate. Can not stand the guy to be honest. Not a patch on Lee or Cushing. Did not know he was a gourmet chef.. or that he was classicly trained. I did know that he was a leading man of sorts before he went into horror.

Former American child actor. A large body of work in film and television. Reprised a role in 2009 he played in 1970.

All wrong fellars. Some of his child work was with Liz Taylor. One of his early films was the classic The Secret Garden. Is of a later vintage than Coogan and Rooney The movie that he has played the same character twice was from a H P Lovecraft novel.

The series was about time travel.. similar to The Time Tunnel. He was also in a 60s Hitchcock film as one of two psycopathic killers. You know his face..he is shortish with dark features. Has been on countless guest star tv roles.

You nailed him. Well done. Plenty of Lovecraft novels adapted to film..probably only The Dunwich Horror passed the test. Compare that to the crazed/ genius Edgar Allen Poe whose works made successful films. and gave Roger Corman and Vincent Price good careers.

You nailed him. Well done. Plenty of Lovecraft novels adapted to film..probably only The Dunwich Horror passed the test. Compare that to the crazed/ genius Edgar Allen Poe whose works made successful films. and gave Roger Corman and Vincent Price good careers.
True. I can't imagine doing Cthulhu et al. justice other than by CGI, and I've never been a fan of CGI on principle. I will say "Night Gallery" made some good efforts with "Pickman's Model", etc. "In the Vault" might make a nice short as a beginner project for somebody.

Nor have I been a fan of CGI. I have no doubt that anything Rod Serling had a hand in would have been a success. Love his Twilight Zone and the Night Galley anthologies. Have both in full in my library.

Why not have a a post before you hit the pillow?

Nor have I been a fan of CGI. I have no doubt that anything Rod Serling had a hand in would have been a success. Love his Twilight Zone and the Night Galley anthologies. Have both in full in my library.

Why not have a a post before you hit the pillow?
Become that predictable, have I?

American actresses, mother and daughter, both renowned as "Scream Queens" in their respective eras.

No not predictable. I am sort of working out where people live. I figured you are from the States. What state are you from if you do not find that too personal?

Janet Leigh and Jamie Leigh Curtis..a wild stab only.