Bug Planet Proximus
hehe. Grace Jones.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	grace-jones.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	3048  

I also like Djinn from wishmaster he was awesome, HE<<< could probably even be a pinhead match, on the count of he has all those powers and shyt

Originally Posted by Jasons#1Fan
I also like Djinn from wishmaster he was awesome, HE<<< could probably even be a pinhead match, on the count of he has all those powers and shyt

Yeah right! How many times have stupid crappy humans kicked his butt? Plus he totally blew in the sequals.
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

Pretty good choices, i can see you guys know your stuff.

However(always a however) i find it hard to believe none of you guys favor jason? hehe its kool though. So far so good, but soon those Ash fans will arrive and boy will this thread start to go in a different direction but its koo'

i always thought myers movies were terrible until recently i sort of gained a common respect for the guy but w/e
I agree with u they are complete idiots jason is the best he isnt wearing a ***** white mask jason is the best if micheal is put in freddy vs jason 2 jason is going to slice his throut jason is going to beat micheal and freddys ass

Originally Posted by biloxiwildboi
he isnt wearing a ***** white mask
o yeah all the gay people i see are always wearing a white mask.

pigeonholers, and stereotypers, bastards both lots of 'em

and btw, Jason's hockey mask is white, but reguardless michael could outwit Jason, and not being some mongoloid retard has some edge to jason's brute strength

but all of this strays from the original topic, i still say that michael is the greatest portrayal of evil, after the sick minds that created him and all of these other slashers

I got more chills looking at michael's white mask than Jason's that't for sure.

Originally Posted by Escape
I got more chills looking at michael's white mask than Jason's that't for sure.
thank you!!!

and btw, how do u detract from someone's rep??

Im watching ressurection right now...its awesome!!!

u mean Halloween #8??

i just have a question. are you high? because i have looked at water evaporate that was more interesting than this movie.

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
i just have a question. are you high? because i have looked at water evaporate that was more interesting than this movie.
not high, i just love that movie, and yeah halloween 8

y'see, i never understood what everyone's problem was, the movie was great

there was only two things that were good in that movie. one was the mask was very good and very close to the original. two was that actor who played Michael (i think Brad loree but that might be H20) was very good and captured his creepyness perfectly.

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
stick to the mother f*cking topic

now dracula and frankenstien are by far the most original monsters but are they the true Icons of horror for our generation?
lets pull are heads out of our asses, when the average person(not us) is asked who they think of right of the bat when they are discussing horror movies,I gaurantee you its freddy krueger he is by far the most known icon of horror for our generation. Jason being second, and as much as your going to f*cking hate third it would have to be chucky as g@y as that ***** is. Halloween in my opinion is a great original icon, but its not nore Hellraiser,Evil Dead, thats just our world being horror fans,some of us more obsessed than others. You ask the average person what the guys name is in Halloween,Hellraiser,or Evil Dead there going to say f*ck if I know even if they have seen them.We know thier names because we are "fans" get the picture?

my mom uses Freddy Krueger on a regular basis in pertaining to anyone named Fred.

"Mom whats that guys name?"
"Freddy Krueger!"

Why do you think they made Freddy Vs. Jason, because they are the most common icons for our generation hence:
1.Freddy Vs.
2.Jason

Deny it if you will

however I doubt they will make chucky fight one of those bad boys...
next in line.... Michael or Pinhead

did you really have to triple post there. and they made freddy vs jason because they have been planing to since i think 1988. at the end of jason goes to hell you see freddys claw come up and grab jasons mask and pull it under the dirt. so it really has nuthing to do with our generation because it has been planned for a long time.

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
did you really have to triple post there. and they made freddy vs jason because they have been planing to since i think 1988. at the end of jason goes to hell you see freddys claw come up and grab jasons mask and pull it under the dirt. so it really has nuthing to do with our generation because it has been planned for a long time.
thank you, and btw RD, there was talk of Helloween, but that, sry, went to hell, and also, Jason has been voted, 18 times, to be the scariest and best known slasher.

micheal is the scariest and the coolest byfar