elderly jewish man crosses america with his cat

Tools    

Hi
I'm trying to find a movie i saw back in the 1980's or thereabouts.
It started with two elderly jewish (i think) men in new York who met every day to discuss life and drink coffee but one of them died.

The survivor decided to cross the US on a greyhound bus with hs cat to go and live with his son in LA (possibly)

Unfortunately his cat escapes from the bus at a rest stop and the man is stranded in the middle of nowhere and so his adventure begins.

I remember that he gets a lift to Las Vegas from a prostitute and does eventually meet up with his son, but very little else.

Any help out there??

Bob

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Hi
It started with two elderly jewish (i think) men in new York who met every day to discuss life and drink coffee but one of them died.

The survivor decided to cross the US on a greyhound bus with hs cat to go and live with his son in LA (possibly)

Unfortunately his cat escapes from the bus at a rest stop and the man is stranded in the middle of nowhere and so his adventure begins.

I remember that he gets a lift to Las Vegas from a prostitute and does eventually meet up with his son, but very little else.

Any help out there??

Bob
My favorite movie ever!

"Harry and Tonto" --- are you planning on seeing it soon? I would love to read your review!

Hi

Any help out there??

Bob
Did ya find it?

He's trying to say Harry and Tonto.
thanx

also remind me new movie

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+Cat+Named+Bob

I don't know how you guys got on the subject of Harry and Tonto but since you are, if there's anybody out there who has a link to somewhere I can watch this movie, I'd be grateful, I've been looking for one for months, thanks.

I don't know how you guys got on the subject of Harry and Tonto but since you are, if there's anybody out there who has a link to somewhere I can watch this movie, I'd be grateful, I've been looking for one for months, thanks.
It's on Netlix, you can order it on Comcast.... or...

I can e-mail it to you. I have the DVD, so it's legal, and I can show proof by taking a picture if necessary. If you don't wanna give your personal e-mail, just create a secondary one.. I do when I have to give my e-mail address to read an article, etc..

(I'd be happy to e-mail it to anyone)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
My favorite movie ever!

"Harry and Tonto" --- are you planning on seeing it soon? I would love to read your review!

This looks really charming, Matt. I hope I'm still travelling at that age, and with demented pug.