IMDB Alumni, post here!

Tools    

I like you! I also like your avatar so that's a double like!!)

yeah the worst of the mischief trolls (as opposed to malicious trolls) were swarms who would start a thread, delete the OP, and do it over and over until the first couple of pages were just filled with empty threads. They would fly in, decimate a board like a swarm of locusts, then fly to their next target.
Thanks bud! I'm glad you like the avatar. I still miss the great Philip Seymour Hoffman everyday

As for the trolls you've mentioned, they were a different kind of species I could never get to understand! How bored one should be to find the time and patience to do such a thing! Shreds

Thanks bud! I'm glad you like the avatar. I still miss the great Philip Seymour Hoffman everyday

As for the trolls you've mentioned, they were a different kind of species I could never get to understand! How bored one should be to find the time and patience to do such a thing! Shreds
"He's gonna rue the day he came up against The Extreme, baby. Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage."

Taking a disguise is the only way I will speak to you, Shatner!
The fact that I would address George Takei at all proves I'm not Shatner.

Although my thoughts on Adrian Zmed are quite well known.....

Just having my lunch of fava beans and....well, we all know this line.....
Oh, Senator--just one more thing....LOVE your SUIT!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Then they go off the deepend you breached their privacy, go to another board you're on after doing a post search, and make a call out thread.

Or how about the trolls who flip out when you do a post search to see if they normally behave that way and you tell them you've seen their history. STALKER!!! And they report you. LMAO. The search function was there for a reason.
oh yeah, I got those too. Confronting them when they say "You are here all the time" and you go check their history and you see they responding to every thread every 1 minute is also quite riveting.
Or when they say "I'm never here" but the same idiot is there with his other 50+ socks.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Still crying over my darling PSH. What an actor.

I never understood trolling until i got to cyber know a couple of professional trolls, and i watched them absolutely annihilate an actors board that was 'dictated' over by 3 or 4 middle aged stans that had a fearsome reputation. Wp and I were on that board at the time. I only went into it to check out what the guy's fan were saying when he was cast in a show I was watching. Queen stan sent me a pm almost immediately telling me wht I could NOT post. About 5 or so PMs telling me what her rules were. What the??? I was about to leave when a well known wolf pack descended. The mass reporting then went to a height I had never seen before. The hausfraus must have given themselves RSI.

PS: #BatmanIsGod

*ducks*
There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.

There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.

If there was a god, sir, I'd wager you'd have trouble getting him to wear anything other than that suit.

The fact that I would address George Takei at all proves I'm not Shatner.

Although my thoughts on Adrian Zmed are quite well known.....

Not to me they're not! Pray tell!!!

"He's gonna rue the day he came up against The Extreme, baby. Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage."
Dusty... Is that you? Tell me about the "The Suck Zone"

Dusty... Is that you? Tell me about the "The Suck Zone"
I loved him in Twister, Red Dragon, The Talented Mr. Ripley and found him surprisingly hilarious in Along Came Polly.

There were so many funny moments with his character in that movie:

-He plays basketball throughout the movie and keeps missing EVERY.SINGLE.SHOT all the while acting as if he's a pro. "White chocolate!" *Shot misses* "Let it rain!" *Shot misses*

Then the part where he tells his friend: "We have to leave now. This is an emergency--I just sharted!"

He was incredible in that scene in Red Dragon where Dolarhyde was grilling him.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
he was hilarious in Along Came Polly.

Not to me they're not! Pray tell!!!
An unsung GIANT of the 80's! His coiffed hair, boyish smile and pants so tight even Marc singer thought they were uncomfortable! The man should have been an acting GOD, if not held back by his utter inability to...well....act!

he was hilarious in Along Came Polly.
I love it when he says to the chef making the cake: "Hit me!" and the chef proceeds to fill his mouth with cake frosting.

"I just sharted!"

"Oh, GOD I'm f***ng HORNY!!!"

Still crying over my darling PSH. What an actor.

I never understood trolling until i got to cyber know a couple of professional trolls, and i watched them absolutely annihilate an actors board that was 'dictated' over by 3 or 4 middle aged stans that had a fearsome reputation. Wp and I were on that board at the time. I only went into it to check out what the guy's fan were saying when he was cast in a show I was watching. Queen stan sent me a pm almost immediately telling me wht I could NOT post. About 5 or so PMs telling me what her rules were. What the??? I was about to leave when a well known wolf pack descended. The mass reporting then went to a height I had never seen before. The hausfraus must have given themselves RSI.
Oh man! That's scary. I've never been into the underworld of trolling like you have, but I remember some permanent devoted trolls on certain boards that I had to report and block! For some reason, horror movies boards didn't attract so many trolls so we were still playing by the old rules there: geeking out on each other, sharing knowledge and recommending movies no one has ever heard, most of which are out of print

An unsung GIANT of the 80's! His coiffed hair, boyish smile and pants so tight even Marc singer thought they were uncomfortable! The man should have been an acting GOD, if not held back by his utter inability to...well....act!

I never told a living soul until right now that I had a bit of a crush on him when I was a young girl.

I loved him in Twister, Red Dragon, The Talented Mr. Ripley and found him surprisingly hilarious in Along Came Polly.
Yeah, but it begins and ends with Boogie Nights. I will not even argue this point.
http://66.media.tumblr.com/eb40d16b2...k2r8o4_250.gif