Worst Child Performances List

Tools    

Kyla Pratt, Fat Albert

Even Pratt seems to be embarrassed in this silly comedy about an inner city kid who becomes involved with the cartoon characters come to life.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
All i asked was if you liked them because i wasn't sure and you went nuts. Like whatever you want that's your right and it is my right to think they weren't good. Calm down and don't think everyone is attacking you or your opinions in the future
I apologize if it came off that way. I actually thought out my response calmly and rationally, and I meant it in good humor, despite my disagreement, but I guess that didn't come across as well as I'd hoped.

Peter Billingsley, Paternity

Loved him in A Christmas Story but his performance in this tired comedy as a kid who brings out the dad instincts in a womanizing sports executive (Burt Reynolds) definitely left something to be desired.

I apologize if it came off that way. I actually thought out my response calmly and rationally, and I meant it in good humor, despite my disagreement, but I guess that didn't come across as well as I'd hoped.
haha no problem. I wasn't offended or anything, it just sounded like i had kicked your dog or something

Thomas Ian Nicholas, American Pie

In a movie filled with over the top comedy sequences and performances, Nicholas comes off like he walked into the wrong movie.

Norman D. Golden II, Cop and a Half

A little of this kid went a long way in this tied comedy about a cop (Burt Reynolds) tied up with a prepubescent murder witness.

Johnny Whitaker, Napoleon and Samantha

Whitaker hits the list again as a kid who actually becomes friends with a lion...despite this mess of a movie, Whitaker and Jodie Foster were reunited for the equally mediocre Tom Sawyer.

Deon Richmond, Not Another Teen Movie

I loved him as Kenny on The Cosby Show, but this one-joke character, "the black guy" wore thin pretty quickly.

Liam Aiken, Stepmom

God, I hated this performance...the character comes off as retarded even though there's nothing in the screenplay to indicate that he was.

Down to # 2 again...no honorable mentions, I think I've covered the crappiest in child performances...drum roll please...and now my vote for the worst child performance ever:

June Harding, The Trouble with Angels

I love this movie and I love Hayley Mills and Rosalind Russell in this movie but Harding's performance as Hayley's BFF is the worst...this girl simply could not act and I don't recall ever seeing her in another movie again...whoever caught me up on Erzebet Foldi might want to take on June Harding as well...this girl was the worst.

Hope you enjoyed the list.

The only one i've seen in your top 6 is American Pie. Bad performance (not as if anyone was any good) i agree, i think i personally would have had the guy who played Oz higher though. That guy was the worst thing about Election too.

Oh wait, i've seen Stepmom too actually. Don't remember it much though. all i remember is that my sister really loved that film.

Not Another Teen Movie too, don't know how i keep missing these. To be honest though i thought i had a decent memory of that film but i don't remember any of the two characters from it you had here.

The only one i've seen in your top 6 is American Pie. Bad performance (not as if anyone was any good) i agree, i think i personally would have had the guy who played Oz higher though. That guy was the worst thing about Election too.
Awww, I liked Chris Klein in Election...he was better in that than he was in American Pie.

The one I was waiting for didn't show up...

Kevin Corcoran as Arliss Coates in Old Yeller (1957).

He was cute, but this kid's voice was so annoying and he couldn't deliver a line that didn't sound like it was from a kid first learning to read out of a book.
He was equally annoying in Swiss Family Robinson (1960).

The one I was waiting for didn't show up...

Kevin Corcoran as Arliss Coates in Old Yeller (1957).

He was cute, but this kid's voice was so annoying and he couldn't deliver a line that didn't sound like it was from a kid first learning to read out of a book.
He was equally annoying in Swiss Family Robinson (1960).
Kevin Corcoran in Old Yeller definitely came into consideration.

Christian Bale,Empire of the sun