Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Tools    

i want one....

Holy crap, I love the movie. I have the most complaints on how it follows the books, (cough*Denethor's death*cough) but it's still my favorite of the 3. I started to read LOTR for a fifth time last night, but I had Spanish homework. I've seen them all opening day, with all the same people, and now that it's over I have nothing to look forward to.
And found he was eating his shoe.

The Strongest Girl Alive
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Holy crap, I love the movie. I have the most complaints on how it follows the books, (cough*Denethor's death*cough) but it's still my favorite of the 3. I started to read LOTR for a fifth time last night, but I had Spanish homework. I've seen them all opening day, with all the same people, and now that it's over I have nothing to look forward to.
I, being the girl I am almost started crying three times during this film but I loved it! 2 hours into the film I looked at my watch and couldn't believe it had already been two hours and thats when it hit me that this was the last one and I only have to look forward to is the extended edition. I'm seeing it again tommorrow night.

No, only 3 more days until the dvd! LOL Any cool promotions going on in any one else's towns? The local Walmart is giving away magnetic photo frames with ROTK scenes on the borders if you go buy the video between midnight and 6 a.m. on the 25th. I'm tempted to go at midnight, but I have to work the next morning... Decisions, decisions.

Over here, Best Buy is giving away limited edition Exclusive Limited Edition Entertainment Weekly Lord of the Rings magazines, that are only available if buying the movie. Virgin records is having a midnight sale with LOTR grab bags.

Darn... no Virgin records stores here... That sounds really fun.