Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Tools    

Follow the White Rabbit ...
The first group of spoiler images have just been released at AICN, to make your wait until the next film even more unbearable

- Oscar Wilde

I'm drooling looking at it!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

There are twelve spoiler images. For smaller versions [indeed they are in calendar form] check them out here:

http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/2/1041895042

Follow the White Rabbit ...
Yeah, I spotted those yesterday, worth checking out, if only for a first look at John Noble as Denethor.

For those interested, and I'm sure there'll be a few, Andy Serkis has a picture of Smeagol before be became Gollum posted on his website. (http://www.serkis.com/)

And from http://www.theonering.net/, some additional pictures of Smeagol and his transformation into Gollum

I think its great that they are telling the whole back story to Gollum. The pictures are great. I love the one you posted second, halfway through the tranformation. It will be interested to see the whole segment of him changing.

I think I can hear the call for an Oscar for Serkis already! If people are already saying he should get one despite not actually appearing on screen, imagine the fuss when he does!

Speaking of which, on Serkis.com [the official Andy Serkis site] there are links to a heap of articles that basically call for the man to get the Oscar.

They all keep referencing the manner in which John Hurt was nomianted for The Elephant Man in 1980 despite very heavy prosthetics.

and gollum/andy serkis really should get his own oscar
What? Not someone elses?

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet

What? Not someone elses?
No, he should have to borrow one of John Williams oscars every third Tuesday.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Hey Vyse I've said all I can on that but it sure is sweet but I would have rather Aragorn stay astray, until the end of the film.

I remember a quote from Gollum at the end of the movie when contemplating whether or not to kill Frodo and Sam. When he said, "Yes, she'll do it!" I was wondering who he meant by "she."

I See You When You're Sleeping
You do know, really, you do know ? Doesn't everyone know ?

You may not if you haven't read it.

'She' is shelob a giant spider. I won't go into it anymore or I'll have to put a spoiler tag up.

Originally posted by blove23
I remember a quote from Gollum at the end of the movie when contemplating whether or not to kill Frodo and Sam. When he said, "Yes, she'll do it!" I was wondering who he meant by "she."
Ive seen this film three times now, all with different people and not one of them actually questioned this line! You are the first person I know who has questioned it!

Ive read the books so knew what to expect and that Shelob wouldnt actually appear in this movie. But I cant believe none of my friends actually picked up on it, especially in a movie with very few females in it!

Waht they are talking about is a giant spider called Shelob which was actually in the Two Towers book but PJ decided to put it in ROTK, dont know why just did.