Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

You weren't even part of the last Survivor, how would you have known another was starting and that you needed to create an Alt account and do a few posts in time? Why would RedFoot say that story about being approached by TUS? I just don't know why you'd go through all the effort of creating an account, an avatar, profile banner, posting etc. for a game on a forum that you wouldn't use otherwise. It has to be TUS.
Matt told me another one was starting up and for me to play again. So I came up with the idea to make the ALT.

I said that story to make it believable. I guess it didn't work.

I still don't believe Wolf.

I was convinced Wolf WAS Suspect.

That was my whole theory that propelled me to bring this forward.

I saw signs that Wolf was Suspect. Very specific reasons. Not just general throwaway guesses and theories.

He's lying. The brother was concocted to further hide the secret.

He IS Suspect.

Yeah I don't buy the brother story either:

Why would you not introduce yourself to the forum as his brother when you signed up?

Why would you only come on to play a silly internet game?

Why didn't you tell us he was your brother last time all the Alt account talk started to emerge?

All these excuses coming out now because you know we're closing in on the truth, TUS, just admit it...
He kept telling me to deny the alt accusations. So I did.

I still don't believe Wolf.

I was convinced Wolf WAS Suspect.

That was my whole theory that propelled me to bring this forward.

I saw signs that Wolf was Suspect. Very specific reasons. Not just general throwaway guesses and theories.
Maybe because he was telling me what to do. I don't know.

We are seeing Suspect's scheming, lying mind at work here.

The best Survivor player. Winner of Survivor 1. Practically the winner of Survivor 3.

THIRD PLACE in Survivor 4!

Just wondering since I'm from the ass of the world, is that a REALLY common name? It's everywhere!! or it's just me?
I have an uncle and two friends called Jason and a prominent member here is called Jason. So yeah, fairly common in english speaking countries.

So, for two years you don't mentioned you are his brother because he told you to, clearly because of people saying you are an alt, so what do you do next? another alt! I don't get that, if you are under so much suspicion why would you make an even bigger lie like an ALT account?!
He told me not to mention it. So I didn't. I don't post here a lot. There's only one alt -RedFoot.

We should give Raul credit for being the one, I think, to first suggest Wolf was an alt/related/whatever in the first place, and he always kept repeating it. I was actually dubious of the accusations until recently. And he was right all along, incredible.

We should give Raul credit for being the one, I think, to first suggest Wolf was an alt/related/whatever in the first place, and he always kept repeating it. I was actually dubious of the accusations until recently. And he was right all along, incredible.
Yeah I wasn't REALLY sure back in the day, either.

I knew it definitely was when he had Wolfsbane constantly post right after him to make it seem like it wasn't him. Like in the Survivor Awards thread.

I did doubt it before that though.

Well it looks like no one is going to believe me. Sorry for all this. I probably won't be posting here anymore because I've created too much drama. Not just the thread, but the site.

God.... imagine tomorrow when Suspect comes back.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S TEMP BANNED DURING ALL OF THIS!!!!!!

I mean, you know.... the person who actually admits to being Suspect... comes back.

He'll probably act all pissed off.

Honestly, if this was a book, it'd be a best seller
Bigger than your Burn Book.