Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
And to think this game won't win any Survivor awards!
I'm making this eligible for best host and best game, since they didn't need nominees. It was just because people had sent lists in before this had started that I excluded this game from any other category!

I think it very likely this is an assassination attempt on TUS's character again. Im not accusing Sexy. Im saying if Wolfy is an alt, or there are alts with similarities to TUS's posting style, its being done intentionally to discredit him.
Sigh................

........... I don't care how Suspect plays this game when I am just the host.

Except when it's not being done ....... quasi-fairly.

I think it very likely this is an assassination attempt on TUS's character again. Im not accusing Sexy. Im saying if Wolfy is an alt, or there are alts with similarities to TUS's posting style, its being done intentionally to discredit him.
Really, you don't believe that TUS would set up an alt account for this game, but you think it's more likely someone else set up a fake TUS alias account that would luckily get PMed by him after making 6 posts on the forum and be able to go along with his plans perfectly to make him look like he has an alias.

I'm making this eligible for best host and best game, since they didn't need nominees. It was just because people had sent lists in before this had started that I excluded this game from any other category!
You should think about reopening the drama category for this

TONGO thinks TUS wouldn't do something like this because TUS is married and has a kid on the way.

He thinks that means TUS is normal. Sane. Average. Boring.

If this never manages to finish, don't take that as a reflection on you as a host though, Sexy, you've been absolutely brilliant!
Thank you, CiCi.

Really, you don't believe that TUS would set up an alt account for this game, but you think it's more likely someone else set up a fake TUS alias account that would luckily get PMed by him after making 6 posts on the forum and be able to go along with his plans perfectly to make him look like he has an alias.
If Redfoot really is TUS's brother with a seperate IP, and he can prove it, then it adds up.

Otherwise, yeah youre right.

And yeah, I really liked this Survivor so far too. The challenges have been decent, and I was looking forward to the Spaulding one. I liked how in the first two eliminations we didn't just go for newbies and there seemed to be lots of drama and messaging scrambling to get votes and fighting to stay in. But of course if Wolf and RF go then it's not fair one other players who were allied with them, who are now pretty much defenceless.

TONGO:

Raul says to correct you, it was Wolf who said he was TUS' brother. RedFoot has denied being an alias and not mentioned being related to him. I really think this story about being approached by TUS first and being told to "research previous survivors" and "act like a newbie" is just so far fetched and makes the setup-alias theory very implausible.

But Redwell said TUS came to him and asked him to join the game and work with TUS.

TUS asked a strange new person to join Survivor and work with him?

Possible, but I doubt it in this case.