THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Thought of the day: Adding Golf to the Olympics is such a horrible idea.

Just mailed the letter to JayDee this morning. I hope I get a response soon.
What could be preventing him from signing on here? This long.

What could be preventing him from signing on here? This long.
I don't know. He's said previously that sometimes he just feels too sick to even sign on, but three months seems excessive.

There I found you marked in constellation, there isn't ceiling in our garden.

I just rewatch The Dark Knight again and I'm once again amazed by how much Heath Ledger is great and absolutely astounding in the role of The Joker. He was such a talented and underrated actor. He is the movie for me... 100% deserved the oscar.

Every day I feel more and more inspired, and that alone makes life worth living.

Yeah he got my letter and popped on to send me a message letting me know he's okay.
He didn't go into detail and still isn't doing well, but he's hanging in there.

Yeah he got my letter and popped on to send me a message letting me know he's okay.
He didn't go into detail and still isn't doing well, but he's hanging in there.
Man, I feel so bad for the dude. Whatever is going on with him it really seems to take its toll on him.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Finally ordered my Bjork shirt.

Now you are even!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Apparently this woman is the president of Croatia

Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović

I'd like to hear her policies

No wonder people often say f*ck politics!
Don't treat them like politics, that's so bad!

Went to Liverpool yesterday for the first time. I've been staying near Chester for the last couple of weeks whilst visiting my grandparents, so I thought I would pop to Liverpool to see one of my friends from Uni who lives there. Really nice city, got off near the docks and looked round there before heading in to town. Perfect for any Beatles fan, just so much stuff that is related to them, you're surrounded by them. My mate gave me a mini tour of the place and we had a few beers along the way, stopped in to The Cavern for a couple which was a really cool little place.