Bug Reports for the New Design

Tools    

Yeah, those are calculated slightly differently, because the one on Now Playing updates live without the page reloading.

I'll look into it a bit, but some variation there is to be expected, I think.

Just seemed odd that a post made now, says 3 minutes ago.
Wasn't like that the yesterday so thought I'd say something

I made a tiny tweak. Hopefully that helped.

Three minutes is right around the point at which I make myself care about these kinds of discrepancies.

Over the past couple weeks it's become impossible to browse this site from my phone, as I keep getting redirected to g9i.sevmob.com, which is just a blank page, but I assume it has something to do with the ads... Some threads seem worse than others, and it has only happened while viewing a thread. I have an iphone 6, if that makes a difference.

Over the past couple weeks it's become impossible to browse this site from my phone, as I keep getting redirected to g9i.sevmob.com, which is just a blank page, but I assume it has something to do with the ads... Some threads seem worse than others, and it has only happened while viewing a thread. I have an iphone 6, if that makes a difference.
At first blush this sounds like malware. One way to help determine this would be to try using another browser on your phone to see if it happens with that one, too.

Yeah that is happening to me too.

If a second person is having the same problem, that significantly increases the likelihood that the ads are the issue. I'll remove them from mobile until we can sort this out. If this is on their end, apologies for the inconvenience.

I waited a while with this one, since I'm not sure if it's on my part...

But after clearing browser/cookies etc, loggin in/out etc. I still have the following problem:

On mobile, when I enter a new thread and want to view the first unread post (whether clicking the little red icon before entering the thread, or clicking the dedicated botton inside the thread) I keep getting redirected to an older post - one that was once new of course when I clicked the icon - but now it just doesn't update and won't redirect me to the correct new post. I keep being sent back to the same post over and over again.

It's not matter what I do.

I'm actually having something kind of related the last couple days. I'm on a phone but in desktop. I click on a post in now playing and it takes me to last read post instead. Not a big deal but certainly new.

For both of you: can you explain what you mean by "click on a post"? What specifically; link or icon, and in which location?

I tweaked the server time not too long ago, but that was still weeks, so I'm not sure why it would manifest now...

For both of you: can you explain what you mean by "click on a post"? What specifically; link or icon, and in which location?

I tweaked the server time not too long ago, but that was still weeks, so I'm not sure why it would manifest now...
For instance this morning when a new post would come up in now playing for the gender tbread. I would click on it, normally that takes me to that specific post. Instead it would take me to the previous page in the thread, which is the first post I went to when signing on this morning.

Hope that makes sense.

It makes sense in that I understand, but it's borderline impossible to explain. The problem I've been having lately has to do with the "New Post" buttons (last post links by each forum, arrows on New Posts, etc), so I'd understand that, but the links in Now Playing are all to specific posts; it doesn't calculate anything with those based on your last visit or anything.

You're 100% positive that this is what you're clicking on, and not some similar link? Because that alternative fits perfectly with what I've been saying, and I'm at a total loss for the other.

It makes sense in that I understand, but it's borderline impossible to explain. The problem I've been having lately has to do with the "New Post" buttons (last post links by each forum, arrows on New Posts, etc), so I'd understand that, but the links in Now Playing are all to specific posts; it doesn't calculate anything with those based on your last visit or anything.

You're 100% positive that this is what you're clicking on, and not some similar link? Because that alternative fits perfectly with what I've been saying, and I'm at a total loss for the other.
Let me see and get back to you. Now that I am back on and have been in a couple threads.

One reason I ask is that clicking on desktop links with a mobile device is pretty wonky; I'm constantly clicking on things I didn't mean to, especially if I'm zooming in and out.

Also, it would probably be really useful, after we figure this part out, to switch to mobile and see what the links do then. That would rule out a lot of possibilities.

I'm having the exact same problem i actually mentioned it in the Survivor thread the other day, i'm not on mobile though and it is only happening with a few different threads. It happens whether i click on a thread in now playing or the title next to the subforum.