Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Leap Year - 5/10 - Decent acting, decent story, decent dialogue, but pretty cliche. On the plus side, Amy Adams. Love her work.

Care for some gopher?
Predator (John McTiernan, 1987) -
+

Hello, my name is Martin and i am movie lover

As a documentary it was a fascinating subject, thought I got bored of the reading of Trumbo's letters by well known actors.

EDIT: I had the wrong picture, I have added the correct picture.

You beat me to the punch Sean, as soon as I posted that I wondered if I was thinking of another film, so I googled it and found out it wasn't in the best picture category and edited my post, but you beat me to the punch and quoted me as I was editing my original post.

You beat me to the punch Sean, as soon as I posted that I wondered if I was thinking of another film, so I googled it and found out it wasn't in the best picture category and edited my post, but you beat me to the punch and quoted me as I was editing my original post.
Took care of that for you pal. I call it pulling a Swansie.

The one Mark posted is a documentary. The one that was nominated for an Oscar was a fictional film.

The picture you posted is from 2015's Trumbo, with Bryan Cranston (Oscar-nominee for Best Actor) as Trumbo.
Thanks! I guess I requested the wrong one from Netflix. I will watch the other Trumbo too.

Based on what you said I think you will like the movie Citizen. It is entertaining and of course is all about old Hollywood. Plus no boring letter readings.

Based on what you said I think you will like the movie Citizen. It is entertaining and of course is all about old Hollywood. Plus no boring letter readings.
Dear Sean,

I was really offended when I read you call letter readings "boring." I am a big fan of letters and reading and writing letters, so when you said that, I felt a cold stab in my heart. It's okay. I'm not that offended. After all, we have text now. Maybe I should have just texted you.

Sincerely,
Swan