Battle of Blockbuster Movies

Tools    

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I can't support Pulp Fiction any longer. I'm going with Braveheart.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Originally Posted by T-850
I can't support Pulp Fiction any longer. I'm going with Braveheart.
Yeah man, you want it to beat The Godfather: Part II, or merely tie it?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Photographer
Come on, people!!! We need more PF votes!

Goose promised to stop messing around. But hoods don't stop, they take a break.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Yeah man, you want it to beat The Godfather: Part II, or merely tie it?
Well... if you are talking about Pulp Fiction, then the movie has already tied up with The Godfather II. So both films gave some great performances in each of their matches. But I really think it's time for Pulp Fiction to give it a break. I really don't want to see The Godfather II get beat.

Pulp Fiction, braveheart is incredible, but Pulp Fiction takes the cake

its true pulp fiction has tied Godfather Part 2 for most wins ever with 5 and now we have the closest macth with a bit of tension

i vote for braveheart the lead is with braveheart
6-5

Lets get more votes

Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction

I ate all your bees.
Easily Pulp.

I ate all your bees.
Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

With great quotes like this, the choice is very clear to me

Although Pulp Fiction is probably a better all round film, i'm voting for Braveheart because i love watching it because im scottish.

wow that battle was the best yet, but pulp Fiction broke godfather part 2 record of most wins with 6. it reached 7 wins the fastest.

NEXT BATTLE:
PULP FICTION ( 6 WINS)

VS.

new contender
BACK TO THE FUTURE

I am having a nervous breakdance
I'm gonna vote for Back to the Future just because I am getting tired of Pulp Fiction.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I preferred Pulp Fiction

Back to The Future