The 2016 NFL Playoffs Thread

Tools    

Well, it's a live sporting event, so there's no set end time. Most football games are about three hours, but you can add another half-hour for this one, I expect. As for start...heck, who knows, with all the pomp and circumstance. They list it as starting around 6:30-ish, I think, but there's a lot of buildup.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well, it's a live sporting event, so there's no set end time. Most football games are about three hours, but you can add another half-hour for this one, I expect. As for start...heck, who knows, with all the pomp and circumstance. They list it as starting around 6:30-ish, I think, but there's a lot of buildup.

So best guess would be that it might end around 10:00 PM?

I'm going to be here asking Yoda and Cricket to tell me what just happened throughout the match so anyone not familiar with the sport may as well follow the thread anyway

I'm going to be here asking Yoda and Cricket to tell me what just happened throughout the match so anyone not familiar with the sport may as well follow the thread anyway

I can tell you what's going to happen now:

As soon as someone releases the football, count to 3, and then everyone will fall down.

If the football actually gets into the air, then you can usually count to 5 before everyone falls down.

"You fool! As if it matters how a man is tackled!"
"When the tackle is all that's left between him and the end zone, it matters a great deal."

Basketball and Boxing bro versus gbg?

Yeah gbg how does (american) Football work?

I don't watch football. I was at a Super Bowl party many years ago, and I was thrown out because I was counting out loud, and proved my theory posted above.

That was the first football game that I ever watched, and I'm sure that it will be my last too.

Let the night air cool you off
Yeah, the maple syrup cup is still my goal in life.
The Maple Syrup Cup is a better name for the trophy than the one they actually have. Grey Cup. Who wants the Grey Cup? Not I, I'd rather have the Gold, Silver, or Bronze even.

I was at a Super Bowl party
gbg > Camo then definitely
Nope. I was only there because I was living in Dallas, TX at the time, and that's where all of my friends were that night. (Apparently there's some kind of law or something like that in Texas that you have to watch football. ) I would have rather been anywhere else than watching a football game.

I'd prefer to watch a good baseball game any day.