NedStarks 75 Most Beautiful Actresses.

Tools    

6 Gemma Arterton.

Gemma, too me is like Amber Heard and The Agent Carter actresses is what i call sultry. They are very hot and dont need too get naked too be hot. Ofcourse Hollywood just dont know how to use these fine ladies cause they could be big names if given the right part.

Gemma, too me is like Amber Heard and The Agent Carter actresses is what i call sultry. They are very hot and dont need too get naked too be hot. Ofcourse Hollywood just dont know how to use these fine ladies cause they could be big names if given the right part.
I thought she was wasted in Quantum of Solace, and in a way the character felt too light for the tone of the Craig films. It's funny that she said Hollywood didn't know what to do with her, being her shape. It's madness.

I sure do she would have been perfect Pirates of The Caribbean Actress. She could have played Elizabeth if Keira was too big for the franchise which is stupid.

I sure do she would have been perfect Pirates of The Caribbean Actress. She could have played Elizabeth if Keira was too big for the franchise which is stupid.
She would have been good.

Gemma Arterton is one of my dream gals! You are all correct, Hollywood needs to find more for her to do. Thanks, Ned, for the awesome pics!

Gemma Arterton is one of my dream gals! You are all correct, Hollywood needs to find more for her to do. Thanks, Ned, for the awesome pics!
They probably find her natural beauty intimidating. I suppose if you could compare her talent to anyone it would probably be Rachel Weisz, who I think is always much better in comedic roles.

Jlaw?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm currently at work....soooo......I'll have to look at this thread later....

Suspect's Reviews

Ned, those Yvonne Strahovski pics made my week! And Jenna Dewan Tatum...I've heard of her but this is the first time I've seen her. I knew she was going to be on that Lip Sync Battle but I totally blew it off because I don't like Channing Tatum whom I knew was going to be on there. Had I known she was so hot, I would have watched! I'll look for it to repeat.