Recommend me a good comedy

Tools    

For Woody Allen I'd recommend Manhattan, Annie Hall, and Bannanas. Love and Death looks really funny too, but I haven't actually seen it myself yet.

For Ben Stiller I would recommend Mystery Men. It's a hilarious super hero comedy with lots of stars in it.

Kung Pow is a martial arts comedy that blends old archived footage with it's own material. It's pretty unique in that regard, I think.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
I'm not going to comment on Cricket's recommendation for Beerfest.
But I will recommend Broken Lizard's ONLY funny movie:

The image didn't show up for me, but I hope the schnozberries taste like schnozberries.

Yeah, that's the guy ...

... married.

Evolution (2001)

A comedy that follows the chaos that ensues when a meteor hits the Earth carrying alien life forms that give new meaning to the term "survival of the fittest." Stars David Duchovny, Orlando Jones, Seann William Scott and Julianne Moore are the only people standing between the aliens and world domination.… very 80's vibe to this movie. Channels Ghost Busters, quite a bit.

Vacation 2015
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vacation-2015-HD720P.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	347.3 KB
ID:	23131  

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Some like it hot!

1. I hope they serve beer in hell
2. Dumb and dumber to
3. Hall Pass
4. Vacation (2015)
5. We're the Millers
6. Horrible bosses 2
7. Grandma's boy
8. That's my boy
9. Home alone (always a classic)
10. A million ways to die in the West

Just a few choice fav's I rely on when there's nothing else.

You should check out a movie I discovered this year called 'Premature'.

It's basically a 'Groundhog Day' kind of film (in terms of the day resetting thing) but it is set in High School.
Even though it got less than 6/10 on IMDb I still reckon its one of the funniest comedies around. It just has some sort of appeal to it, maybe because of the shear number of dirty jokes and dark humour.

How about an underrated comedy with a little bit of heart....hell I might watch it tonight now.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Lethal weapon 1-4